What's new

Tech Zod Fullscreen Practical Trait Combo 47%

ReZo

MKX
Gonna post this before it becomes old news. So working off the tech discovered by others I have made a fullscreen practical trait combo.

Normally when you call out trait, most people immediately start holding back so as to block the overhead grabs and such for 4 seconds. This is what we want :)

This should be done when at full screen, possibly after a slow KR shot while they are holding block.

Call out trait, DB2 UP MB which will allow you to do the fullscreen ground laser. After this start hitting slash 3 times and after the 3rd slash do the Grab which will extend the trait longer. Dash 3 times to your opponent, B3, J3, then 3xxZod Charge.

TL;DR

When at fullscreen. Trait, DB2U MB, Slash x3, Trait Grab, Dash x3, B3, J3, 3xxZod Charge. 1 bar 48% fullscreen.

Credits to: ll Nooby ll, for the DB2U unlisted Ground Laser.
Credits to: Disaster FX for the Trait x3 mixup with MB ground laser.
Credits to: SaJa for making the Video for me :)

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
This is some real solid stuff. The only problem I can see is the opponent blocking the low laser and the trait after the laser is finished.

ReZo

MKX
It's 48% actually. ;) You probably b3 too early.
Yeah I did it with 2 bars and was getting 52%, I forgot how much it actually was so I just guessed, being only 1% off for a guess is good enough in my book lol

ReZo

MKX
This is some real solid stuff. The only problem I can see is the opponent blocking the low laser and the trait after the laser is finished.

He will have to block low and then block an overhead grab right after the MB finishes, which you still get over 10% chip if they do manage.