What's new

Video/Tutorial Zod Anti Wakeup Corner Setup (Beats almost all wakeups)

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm confused. Why does this make them attack in the wrong direction? Also, will this work for close ground laser?

Edit: Yea, this works with close laser.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
That doesn't look like Close Ground Laser to me, but considering you typed that twice I assume you meant it. Care to clarify why the laser's not at Zod's feet?

EDIT: Clearly I need sleep. I somehow missed that last sentence. X_x
Nice tech.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
haha man when I was uploading it I was like "shit I did mid, should I redo it with close? naaaah nobody will notice!"

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Have you tested this with a friend online to make sure that's the case? I would but I'm not on right now :/

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
This works 100% of the time on most characters as long as you do it properly. Doomsday has something really similar.

Characters it doesn't work on to my knowledge: Sinestro, Cyborg, Nightwing (Staff spin), and Deathstroke

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It works with any laser since you're dashing out of the charge anyway, plus they all have the same frame data afaik.

The distance of the laser is not the issue here!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Ok. I was wonderin because he has a corpse hop set up off of bf2 that supposedly reverses wake ups. It did so to CPU, but when I did it on online practice w a friend I got hit everytime

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Ok. I was wonderin because he has a corpse hop set up off of bf2 that supposedly reverses wake ups. It did so to CPU, but when I did it on online practice w a friend I got hit everytime
It requires a hard knockdown first. If you don't get a hard knockdown you don't have time to do the actual set up.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
this is fucking sick.. but does anyone else also feel that zod has a verrryy weak corner game or is it just me