What's new

Zatanna's trait...useless?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Important thing to note about her trait, guys, she can parry projectiles, can teleport to avoid and potentially punish, and most importantly she has lightning cage. Zatanna's Lighting Cage is a MUCH BETTER version of Black Adam's Meterless Lightning Cage, it comes out faster and lasts the same if not slightly longer, it surrounds a good area around Zatanna, and it has a point of armor. It also does 12% damage and knocks the opponent back.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
OMG ZATANNA SUCKS CANT WIN WITH HER AFTER 39MIN OF PLAYING CANT USE HER TRAIT IT SEEMS USELESS I CANT EVEN JUMP
AND WHY IS HER TELEPORT SO HARD TO USE!? WHAA WHAA

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
OMG ZATANNA SUCKS CANT WIN WITH HER AFTER 39MIN OF PLAYING CANT USE HER TRAIT IT SEEMS USELESS I CANT EVEN JUMP
AND WHY IS HER TELEPORT SO HARD TO USE!? WHAA WHAA
It's more like:

"OMG WHY IS ZATANNA SO HARD TO USE!?? WHY ISN'T SHE BRAINDEAD LIKE BATMAN OR SUPERMAN!? WHY CAN'T I SPAM STUFF WITH HER!? SHE SUCKS! WHAA WHAA"

I will say this though, that teleport of hers is strict as hell, it has to be very damn precise. Down, Up. No pressing downback and then press up, no half circle up, just down, up. So it is a little annoying when you're in a fierce match.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@DarksydeDash
Its useful against characters that have no teleport.

When full screen, MB fireball ... trait and do massive chip dmg and get free meter back.
Only downfall is MB fireball takes FOREVER to come out

For characters with teleports (ie scorpion, batgirl) you can bait their teleports with trait and full combo punish when blocked.
Against characters Ares and Zatanna, her trait is more risky cuz you don't know what they're going to do after.
A good setup for the fireball is her f21 since you do have a hit advantage. :)

Her traid is shit for now u cant block cant duck cant jump nothing plus im having a hard time playing with her anyone else??
Did you even read this thread? You can still teleport, you can pull out the clones, and you can absorb projectiles. Yes she takes a bit more work than most characters, but in the end she is very rewarding. Oh and I almost forgot that her chip in trait form is amazing, as is her meter gain.

Sonson21

Noob
I think it's useless, way to easy to get knocked out of. Any character with a projectile will just force the trade with her and there goes her trait.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
yep its not very good , almost every character have some kind of long range attack and can hit you when you go into trait even before it activates

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I havent tested vs more things, but if batman grapples and you do lightning cage, it just acts as though you blocked it

Only ever seen one Zatanna player actually try to bother using trait at all, and he got blown up every match he played lol

Seems like its good on paper, useless in reality, exact same thought I had about cyborg, OH SICK HE CAN HEAL HIMSELF OP!! Nevermind theres really no chance to ever use it in a fight without getting punished :(