What's new

Zatanna's REAL Nerfs :(

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Deg I think NRS has it out for you. Hidden/misleading patches to both characters you play. :C

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
yea i didnt mess around with the j2 levi stuff cause i knew it was being changed in some way, glad i didnt bother now lol

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Well if my main character was going to get nerfed, Zatanna NEEDED to get nerfed down with me. :coffee:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I never got to learn her... and I loved the double j2 shit... pisses me off ;_;

Lolwat. Jump In Up 3 levitate cancels for me still... So does Regular Jump Up 3... You can also Jump 2 levitate cancel, but you gotta do the divekick after for it to be a combo.

kevkopdx

Noob
Lolwat. Jump In Up 3 levitate cancels for me still... So does Regular Jump Up 3... You can also Jump 2 levitate cancel, but you gotta do the divekick after for it to be a combo.
youre correct, im not sure why ppl are saying otherwise...also j2, levi cancel, 3, db3 also works

Ok, listen up. She still hav more or less the same advantage off of a combo to levi j2 . The only thing they really changed [ maybe took away 3-6 frames but im not sure] was the fact that your can't combo from it inside a combo. This means that the can go fro resets off that great amount of frame advantage which i estimate to be ~ +30 since you can get a b3 of a levi j2.

What is the best option? So far from my trying stuff out it is a ji1. You can do it late or earily, if you do it late you will get a cross up and you cann combo when you land if you do it early the only option you have to connect a combo from that is her dive kick.

She IS NOT DEAD, she has just been changed into a more vortex heavy character. Probably the most vortex heavey character from the looks of it be it as it may if you can't hit confirm will it will be risky.