What's new

Video/Tutorial Zatanna Smoke And Mirrors Tech

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
In before ... aww never mind u guys started already.....

"This is day 1 stuff blah blah blah"

Nothing wrong with putting a video together with techs that is already known. Its kinda refreshing to be reminded of your options with a character.. Day 1 stuff can still be relevant..

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
In before ... aww never mind u guys started already.....

"This is day 1 stuff blah blah blah"

Nothing wrong with putting a video together with techs that is already known. Its kinda refreshing to be reminded of your options with a character.. Day 1 stuff can still be relevant..
It's not like people have forgotten about it. It even says 'new vortex' at the start of the video.

Last edited:
Can everyone stop complaining about it, who cares?! It's not like anything else has recently been added besides this, plus who knows someone might learn something from this, someone who had NEVER seen this tech before... If it helps at least one person, then it's worth showing.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Can everyone stop complaining about it, who cares?! It's not like anything else has recently been added besides this, plus who knows someone might learn something from this, someone who had NEVER seen this tech before... If it helps at least one person, then it's worth showing.
I added a thread full of stuff a fortnight ago.

I added a thread full of stuff a fortnight ago.
That's not the point though, if someone new were to first come on tym and didn't see your thread and just some how stumbled across this then it really doesn't matter, it's just more tech videos that are still just as helpful. That's all I'm gonna say. :D I'm to excited to the stream tomorrow!!!