What's new

Zatanna resets - Midscreen and Corner!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Hey guys I've got two videos here, both showing resets for Zatanna. The first video shows some midscreen resets you can do. If anybody wants the notations just say and I'll put them up for you. BTW, in case you guys didn't know, you can do 223 xx Teleport behind, F3 for a crossup overhead!
In this second video some corner resets are shown. Again, if anybody wants the notations for the reset I'll gladly put them up :) . Oh yeah and in the corner, doing F211 then jump 1/3 will cross the opponent up! Enjoy :D

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Ehh. I like ending my combos with f2 1 xx tele. But that's just with 30 mins of lab time. Lolololol good shit though. She's going to have some dirtayyyyy shit further down the line

nice! the teleport after 223 is great. I just read AspyxiaDyslexia- thread on the f3 crossup and then i watched that first vid here lol

There are so many different enders she can go to, but i'm liking the 223 as it seems to give her access to all her setups without spending the bar on trance. normal trance is nice too, but they can run away mid screen pretty easy