What's new

Zatanna midscreen/corner F3 crossup

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hey guys! I accidentally used F3 once in the corner afer a hard knockdown D3 and it crossed up... But D3 can't be included in combos at all... So i was testing another hard kncokdowns & it worked with 1,1,D3... The F3 will crsossup if you are at midscreen or corner! I performed it today online... It's pretty easy... If they block them you are still at +8... Also if you make tour opponent respect this tech you can delay the F3 just a bit & it will hit withput the crossup... I hope this helps!

I'm sorry for the quality! I recorded from my mobile

Was wondering can you tell me what the combo you used to switch sides because like it could be really useful to put the opponent in the corner and I can't really see some of the moves or inputs due the quality of recording. Is it just a regular bnb with a late or early j3?

Also good find. Thanks for sharing : )

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Was wondering can you tell me what the combo you used to switch sides because like it could be really useful to put the opponent in the corner and I can't really see some of the moves or inputs due the quality of recording. Is it just a regular bnb with a late or early j3?

Also good find. Thanks for sharing : )
No, no, i only delayed the Ji3 to put my oponent at midscreen, but the video was about the crossop after the puppet master... I did 1,1D3 indo hard knockdown to cross up

skumz

Hey guys! I accidentally used F3 once in the corner afer a hard knockdown D3 and it crossed up... But D3 can't be included in combos at all... So i was testing another hard kncokdowns & it worked with 1,1,D3... The F3 will crsossup if you are at midscreen or corner! I performed it today online... It's pretty easy... If they block them you are still at +8... Also if you make tour opponent respect this tech you can delay the F3 just a bit & it will hit withput the crossup... I hope this helps!

I'm sorry for the quality! I recorded from my mobile

Pocket!:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2