What's new

Zatanna Infinity Combo discovered, NetherRealm Studios' aware "enjoy while you can"

avx

Noob
An infinity combo has been found for Zatanna, but it appears to only work on "bigger" characters such as Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Bane and Doomsday. It appears to be a very easy combo to do and repeat, however, NetherRealm Studios is already aware of it so enjoy while you can. As noted in the NetherRealm Studios Zatanna stream last night, a balance patch is coming and soon... likely in a few weeks if not sooner that will remove this infinity.

Below is a short video showing off the simple infinity combo. ~ STORMS

Haven't seen this anywhere else yet.

Works on all the big guys. (Bane, Doomsday, Grundy)

Jump 2, float, float cancel, 2 on the way down, land, jump 2 repeat.

Attachments

I want to see someone use this against Revolver and post it in the gameplay videos... Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to start either

Edit: Come to think of it, can you do this off of an enhanced Mesmer? If that's the case then this matchup is like 9-1 as every combo leads to death. Hit Lex three times and its over

Well, I hope they hotfix this soon. I was hoping to find alot of Zatanna's in player matches after work today, but I don't want to deal with any infinites.