What's new

Zatanna in the corner = high damage + vortex

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
@bishbash "heavily in our favor" is a bit too much I'd say. It's a 5-5 imo. You can lame him out but a good flash always finds a way in. I dunno if you notice that but once I'm up in your face, I try keeping you under my pressure. Once I'm in, there is nothing you can really do except teleport. We have to grind that MU further. I play 100% rushdown characters and I always find a way in once you try to zone me out. I think RMS 3 can slide under a fireball but the recovery on that is atrocious, not sure though gonna have to ask @Pan1cMode . He plays megabytes regularly. Oh and don't underestimate the power of mbLC lol. A well timed LC can catch you off guard. So that's an easy 31% (42% if traited)
You can slide under with rms3 but I'm reality there's no need to. Outside of a trance setup, Zatanna won't be able to get a fireball and trait out on the screen without Flash being able to walk/dash up, block the fireball, shake throw a projectile and punish with lightning charge. MU knowledge makes this an even MU/slight Flash advantage. If the opponent doesn't know the Zatanna MU however, this is most certainly Zatanna's favour.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I find your flash very difficult to keep out, that's why I asked you to weigh in. I did say heavily might be an overstatement a post or two on but I think he has everything needed to be in our faces a lot of the match. I've noticed that once you're in I block until I guess wrong yes, I need to stop being so intent on hanging onto that meter and pushblock more. I find all I can do is try to anticipate your dash and try catch you with a standing 3 into trance, but if I misjudge against either of your characters I'm back in the grinder lol.
Go standing three kicks. It's safer on block whereas trance is full punish. Ballsy tho. I'll say that the key to this matchup is to be the master of trait! Remember, against flash you have a safe trait up if you land mb rings or a zatara dive. Actually goes for nearly every character I believe, but most useful in this matchup.