What's new

Zatanna in the corner = high damage + vortex

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Two bars ladies and gentlemen = 51% in the corner. This is with the j2 levi d2 starting the combo however, useful for her new vortex setup. Combo is: J2, levi, d2, b1 u3, j3, levi, d3, 112, puppet master mb, (tele x2), j2, b23, kicks mb, f3, f21. #BossAssBitch

Without the j2 levi d2 the combo comes to 47% using both bars, so can be used off of f2 1 vortex in the corner, or any puppet master mb vortex.

If you're looking to use only one bar in this situation, you can do the entire combo up to the puppet master mb, if you're going for damage vortex then f3, f21 (must be pressed immediately after f3). That comes up to 40-42% I believe. If that's too hard you can get 40% off of ending with b1 u3, f21 after Puppet Master MB.

@Pan1cMode
@DinoPizzaria
@Laos_boy
@deg222
@EMPEROR_SunFire

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
OHHHHHH nice. From f21 you can go for b2 overhead, b1 low, jdb3(MB) overhead or jidb3(MB) for crossup. It's pree awesome. I love f21 resets.

Meterless you still get like 35% with the reset iirc.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Actually Mr. OP, I believe the notation for your combo involves a b21 not b23 as the opponent does not leave the ground and you cancel it into MB kicks...
Shame on the Zatanna mains for not pointing this out.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Actually Mr. OP, I believe the notation for your combo involves a b21 not b23 as the opponent does not leave the ground and you cancel it into MB kicks...
Shame on the Zatanna mains for not pointing this out.
Lol, I didn't read the combo notation, I picked it up from watching the vid.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Shouldn't this be in her combo thread? Or is there something new here I'm not seeing?:/

bishbash

No one reads the combo threads. Let it rock.
I think the main problem with the combo threads is that they're never updated. Thanks for the reply though I watched the video on my phone and couldn't see much so I thought I'd ask.

So 51% is great damage for our girl, personally I'd only use the two bars if the combo was going to clear their health bar or I had tons of meter. Probably very useful in the second round post clash though.

bishbash

Oh I just re-watched the video on full screen and I follow now, I haven't been successful in getting the cross up non-cross up timing down with this vortex option, it feels character specific. It becomes a guess for both parties lol

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
I get f3 j3 levi d3 112-mb trance j2 b1u3 f21-rings pretty consistently online whenever I go for damage in the corner, I get the same from a b1u3 starter so this should be doable.
Damn nice probably because i have hardly no experience with her so her levitate combos are new to me lol

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Try hitting this online lol
The only thing that's difficult/ damn near impossible about hitting this online is ending the combo with f3, f21. I prefer to end it with just the f21 on line, but it sacrifices about 3-4%. Also after trance I think f3, f21 is a little more damage

bishbash

Damn nice probably because i have hardly no experience with her so her levitate combos are new to me lol
Her j3 levitate cancels are fairly easy once you've committed the inputs to muscle memory. I find confirming her j2 into levitate impossible online on anyone smaller than Grundy though

Cosmos

Noob
Yeah online f3 f21 is really hard to end with so its much easier to just do f21 after mb kicks. You can also do 2,2,3 4 then lightning cage. Correct me if im wrong but lightning cage hits through all wakeups for an extra 12% or on block its an extra 8% chip.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah online f3 f21 is really hard to end with so its much easier to just do f21 after mb kicks. You can also do 2,2,3 4 then lightning cage. Correct me if im wrong but lightning cage hits through all wakeups for an extra 12% or on block its an extra 8% chip.
Not all wakeups. It does have a hit of armour though.

Cosmos

Noob
Not all wakeups. It does have a hit of armour though.
does the armour stop her getting hit from those that can wake up like I'm assuming Grundy bf3 ? if lightning cage hits she gets the df3 otg so I don't think it's a bad option considering how much pressure you can apply in the corner with trait.