What's new

Zatanna Hat Stance Damage and Meter Gain thread.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hey guys, haven't been around in a while but I decided to come back since my favorite character has been added to the game. I decided to go through her hat stance and get some info for everyone, so hopefully you guys enjoy this.

Hat stance lasts 10 seconds

DF1 Meter Gain. (6.50% chip)

7% on hit, 18F startup, +18 on hit, +5 on block

6 on hit = 1 bar (42% damage)

3 on Block = 1 bar (19.50% damage)

12 on Whiff = 1 bar.

You can cast 12 DF1's in the entire hat stance timer.

If you block 12 DF1's, that's 78% chip damage.

DB1 Meter Gain. (Chip = N/A)

N/A % on hit, 10F startup, N/A on hit, N/A on block. (57 Recovery Frames)

3 absorbed projectiles = 1 bar

12 on whiff = 1 bar

You can cast 9 DB1's in the entire hat stance timers

DB2 Meter Gain. (5.38% chip)

11% on hit, 19F startup, +19 on hit, +2 on block

4 on hit = 1 bar (44% damage)

3 on block = 1 bar (16.14% damage)

12 on Whiff = 1 bar.

You can cast 12 DB2's in the entire hat stance timer.

If you block 12 DB2's, that's 64.56% Damage.

DF2 Meter Gain. (5.13% chip)

9% on hit, 16F startup, +7 on hit, +2 on block

6 on hit = 1 bar (30.78% damage)

3 on block = 1 bar (15.39% damage)

12 on whiff = 1 bar.

You can cast 12 DF2's in the entire hat stance timer.

If you block 12 DF2's, that's 61.56% damage.

DF3 Meter Gain. (2.75% chip damage).

6% on hit, 33F startup, +64 on hit, +9 on block.

7 on hit = 1 bar (19.25% damage)

4 on block = 1 bar (11% damage)

12 on whiff = 1 bar.

You can cast 8 DF3's in the entire hat stance timer.

If you block 8 DF3's, that's 22% damage.

DB3 Meter Gain. (6.50% chip damage).

12% on hit, 17F startup, +33 on hit, +1 on block.

6 on hit = 1 Bar (72% damage).

3 on block = 1 bar (19.50% damage)

13 on whiff = 1 bar.

You can cast 9 DB3's in the entire hat stance timer.

If you block 9 DB3's, that's 58.50% damage.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As good as this all may seem, as long as you have the tools to hit her while she zones you will rarely be able to use trait anyway.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
As good as this all may seem, as long as you have the tools to hit her while she zones you will rarely be able to use trait anyway.

I already have ways to get into trait. But that's besides the point, I can see where you're coming from and agree with you.

I haven't worked on it too much, but right now we can do F21 xx Trait and you get a free DF1 in.
Sweet, it works alright. I can get the first projectile out but it is so easy to get hit out of it, especially against teleport characters.

I'm finding MB df3 into trait to work pretty well, although I guess you are better off doing a b3 into a full combo. I'm gonna work on some trait combos later today for kicks, even though I don't ever see myself playing Zatanna because she s just not my style.

Meter gain in trait stance is rediculously crazy. Once there are some good setups into trait discovered this character can potentially be a beast although I predict her to be mid-tier.

I faced 12 Zatannas today in a row and beat them all with MMH. Super easy MU at the moment.

Reactions: Jer

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Sweet, it works alright. I can get the first projectile out but it is so easy to get hit out of it, especially against teleport characters.

I'm finding MB df3 into trait to work pretty well, although I guess you are better off doing a b3 into a full combo. I'm gonna work on some trait combos later today for kicks, even though I don't ever see myself playing Zatanna because she s just not my style.

Meter gain in trait stance is rediculously crazy. Once there are some good setups into trait discovered this character can potentially be a beast although I predict her to be mid-tier.

I faced 12 Zatannas today in a row and beat them all with MMH. Super easy MU at the moment.
Check out the combo thread. There are some decent ones...