What's new

Zatanna full screen instant air overhead/crossup

Gizmo235

Noob
Not sure if this has been talked about already but damn Zatanna is so dirty with some of this shit.

For just 1 meter you can do a fullscreen instant overhead which they also have to guess if you are going to cross up or not, and if you hit you can go into a full combo... including any vortex you may wish to use...

Also, if you end a combo with BF3 you can add in even more to the overhead/optional crossup by making them have to guess if you are going to hit them before or after the reversed controls end which is pretty hard if you time it right.

Example

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Just be careful though, if I see you etativel I can start dashing which will screw up your teleport. Also, after MB bf3, it's better to end with the single jump in. Two way you can go for the overhead/low mixup. If you etativel cancel, it makes the b1u3 starter redundant as the follow up will whiff.

Gizmo235

Noob
I disagree with going into vortex as opposed to extending combo since the way I say it is
Full combo will do ~48%
Vortex combo will do ~36%
so your risking the 12% from doing the full combo for a 50/50 chance to do an extra ~22% and just based on numbers for a 50% chance I would want at least a 2x payoff for risking a 50% chance. (I am not taking into account 3/4 vortex resets but that is not too likely and is limited by your meter)

Not to mention its not like you have no mixup game after a full combo anyway depending on how you end it.

Also, I have never had the b1u3 wiff after doing a double j2 so I'm not sure if that is character dependent or what.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The safest way to get this out on a non teleport character is with Fireball, and the worst that can happen is they block your overhead, block the fireball, and you get a free mixup. Good shit

Reactions: zaf

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I disagree with going into vortex as opposed to extending combo since the way I say it is
Full combo will do ~48%
so your risking the 12% from doing the full combo for a 50/50 chance to do an extra ~22% and just based on numbers for a 50% chance I would want at least a 2x payoff for risking a 50% chance. (I am not taking into account 3/4 vortex resets but that is not too likely and is limited by your meter)

Not to mention its not like you have no mixup game after a full combo anyway depending on how you end it.

Also, I have never had the b1u3 wiff after doing a double j2 so I'm not sure if that is character dependent or what.
I understand your thinking but I still prefer the vortex :).

Also, I was viewing this on my shitty phone and so didn't so that you actually didn't reset your combo after the jump in 2. I thought you had, my bad. In that case go for double jump in every time. If you are resetting however, single jump in is the way to go.

Full combo will do ~48%

interesting thoughts, the thing is if you have a couple mixups you are real confident with that she can be tod