What's new

Zatanna Demonstration on Stream by Netherrealm Studios (August 12)

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
It appears that Netherrealm Studios has opted to host another demonstration stream for the new addition to their DLC roster, Zatanna! It will be held at their Twitch TV channel on August 12 of next week (this incoming Monday). The time when they will go on air that day is not specified, but if the schedule is anything like their previous demonstration with Martian Manhunter, it may be happening at 8 P.M. CST. Tune in at www.twitch.tv/netherrealm to get a firsthand look at Zatanna's gameplay!

Prepare to be astounded...

Credits to NightTrauma for catching this post on Twitter. Thanks, dude!

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

These streams seem kinda pointless to me. They don't reveal any new information about anything nor answer fan questions. They just dick around for a while then shut it down.

Might as well wait a few hours and play for yourself without having to see 100s of stream monsters speaking at once.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Aww. sweet. Front paged. :D

I wonder if we'll get an update on the possibility of the in-house NetherRealm Tournament?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't know if I want to watch this or experience it all for the first time myself... this decision is too hard ;_;

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Will there be any way to watch the stream after it is done? I have class from 6-9:30 EST, but I'd still really love to see the Mistress of Magic in action.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
These streams seem kinda pointless to me. They don't reveal any new information about anything nor answer fan questions. They just dick around for a while then shut it down.

Might as well wait a few hours and play for yourself without having to see 100s of stream monsters speaking at once.
They did answer fan questions, from twitter on the last stream. Also it's new; it's a brand new experiment they're doing with their new Community Manager. So be patient, see how it evolves.

Will there be any way to watch the stream after it is done? I have class from 6-9:30 EST, but I'd still really love to see the Mistress of Magic in action.
Yup, check the Twitch archives for their channel afterwards :)

Well for me (who don't have the game) it's a great opportunity to see the character and lean some stuff about her gameplay.
And of course they select the questions, 90% of them are "what's the next DLC ?".

I think it's a good thing they try new thing for keeping up with the community.

Well for me (who don't have the game) it's a great opportunity to see the character and lean some stuff about her gameplay.
And of course they select the questions, 90% of them are "what's the next DLC ?".

I think it's a good thing they try new thing for keeping up with the community.
Just out of curiosity, why do you not have the game yet?

Just out of curiosity, why do you not have the game yet?
First I didn't have enough money to buy it (being a student and stuff), and while I was keeping money aside the DLC began to come and come and come. After I missed the super $5 promotion (or something like that) and some Ebay sell, I decided to wait for the Komplete Edition that will come one day.

I really love this game, I watch a lot of videos and streams, but the amount of DLC is ridiculous (all the DLC cost as much as the game itself) and I disagree with some decisions talen for the game, so I wait.

It's good that they started experimenting with streaming, it's a very good way for them to communicate with fans. I really hope they do an Injustice in-house tourney in the near future