What's new

Zatanna 1.06 patch changes

Immortal

Blind justice....
· Activating Sargon’s Hat Stance (Character Power) no longer forces the end of a ground combo.
· Loosened the input requirements of her Teleport moves.
· You can now only cancel her Levitate twice during a ground combo.
· The Meter Burn version of her Fire Kiss can no longer be ducked by certain characters.
· Catwoman and Wonder Woman can no longer parry her Ground Magic special move (in Sargon’s Hat Stance) while standing.
· Reduced the start up frames of her ducking Medium attack to 8 (down from 10)
· Reduce the start up frames of her jumping Light attack to 6 (down from 8).
· The Master Puppet special move now works correctly online.
· Increased the size of the hitbox on the second hit of her Multi Kick special move so that some characters can no longer duck under it.
· Fixed an issue that allowed you to perform an infinite combo with Zatanna on larger characters.
Thoughts?

AK Black Preon
AK Harold
deg222

Looks like a good patch for Zatanna players also finally fixed Master of Puppet online.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
good changes, although i hope the levitate change doesn't also mean she can't do double levi cancel j3 combos in the corner anymore, that would make me really sad :<
hopefully i'm just being dumb and hella misreading it

All looks pretty good to me, especially the trait change. Using mb puppet to trait finish will make that meter cost not as bad and can lead into more trait usage in general.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I'm liking the d2 buff, not only for AAs but might be a new option to continue air to air combos.

MrAvA

Smashing.
I wish the Mb fire ball was multiple hits but keep the same damage, still happy with the buffs.

Activating Sargon’s Hat Stance (Character Power) no longer forces the end of a ground combo.
I'm not understanding this one as I'm not that smart.

Does that mean if she cancels a move into Suit & Tie, that the opponent will continue floating and we can continue a combo? Are there any moves that combo int Suit & Tie outside of the corner?

kevkopdx

Noob

Does that mean if she cancels a move into Suit & Tie, that the opponent will continue floating and we can continue a combo? Are there any moves that combo int Suit & Tie outside of the corner?
i assume its if you put your opponent in trance then switch to hat and wand, and continue the combo

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yeah with Z coming out not too long ago I figured that NRS had her pretty much how they wanted her (aside from the broken Puppet Master and the infinite). She's still being slept on (at least on the forums) but I have faith that GGA pimpimjim will surprise some people.

I just hope you top level guys hear NRS basically screaming "Use trait cancels mid-combo and NOT strictly as a ranged zoning tool."

Reactions: PPJ

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual

We won't know the proper mechanics of the Normals > Tux combos until hands-on. But yeah, I'm assuming that moves that wouldn't link and pass through the hurt box of a character will register now or it will keep them juggled.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Everyone is watching for the wrong buffs lol.

Puppet master inputs change online is great. Now we can cut some damage & end combos in the corner with puppet master, it willfyive us very good crossups.

Her trait now doesn't end combos. This isa very good buff for her corner game as well... We can MB our puppet master move, go to trat & continue the combo!!! After we end the combo we can set up our +8 on block otg that gives great meterless damage in the corner into another otg.

Her corner game will be sick after this.

I really hope that that didn't remove her true vortex :/

kevkopdx

Noob
Everyone is watching for the wrong buffs lol.

Puppet master inputs change online is great. Now we can cut some damage & end combos in the corner with puppet master, it willfyive us very good crossups.

Her trait now doesn't end combos. This isa very good buff for her corner game as well... We can MB our puppet master move, go to trat & continue the combo!!! After we end the combo we can set up our +8 on block otg that gives great meterless damage in the corner into another otg.

Her corner game will be sick after this.

I really hope that that didn't remove her true vortex :/
puppet master is a fix, not buff, but yes it will be nice to have it functional... plus a quicker start up on d2

can someone please use this charcater online now? ive literally played against zatanna TWICE. and they were bad.
I haven't been playing Injustice other than training mode every once in a blue moon.

Blame FF XIV ARR, it's slowly been absorbing my life, please call someone.....