What's new

YOU'RE TOO WEAK TO BEAT ME!!!-The Bloody Roar Discussion Thread

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Not quite sure if there is a thread on this or not. Wanted to make this, because I've had recent reinterest in this game. It's one of my favorite fighters, and probably one of the more technical ones ever made. I was sad to hear that Hudson went under, because this series definitely deserves a reboot. Hopefully, someone will have interest in picking this license up. Anyways, please discuss anything related to the series here, whether it be MUs, characters, likes and dislikes, or just about anything else.

RM Truth

Played this once as a kid. I saw a guy who looked like Hwoarang from Tekken and mashed my way through arcade ladder. lol

I'm actually not quite sure which character you're referring too. Do you remember which one you played?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I coulda' sworn I heard they were making another one. Either way, this was the first fighter I actually took seriously. Alice was my favorite character by far.

RM Truth

I coulda' sworn I heard they were making another one. Either way, this was the first fighter I actually took seriously. Alice was my favorite character by far.

They were going to, but the development company Hudson, went out of business. As far as I know, the license is up in the air right now.

RM Truth

Alice was super fun to play, and the rabbit form was super awesome.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
lol bloody roar discussion thread. now we're just missing a psychic force discussion thread.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/dead-games-discussion.34030/

i only remember yugo, gado, alice and fox but i more enjoyed playing as mole and tiger dudes.

LOL true this could've gone in the dead games discussion. But my original purpose in that thread is now irrelevant because Melty Blood isn't dead I found this Steam group and there are actually a lot of Melty players.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
This is pretty recent news to me. I haven't seen anything yet so I can neither confirm nor deny. They have publishing rights, but Eighting still has development rights, which I got wrong in the OP. It all depends if they're interested or not.
Hope they give it a chance. I feel like this game was way underated. I always thought it was super fun.

RM Truth

InFlames

dead
Defeat*

Anyway here's some matches I found on youtube that are pretty high level from my standards.
lol OP Shenlong