What's new

You're on a desert Island. You're in pirate territory. Which 5 community members do you take with u?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Team Fabulous

Mr. Mileena
Espio
RunawayMafia
rev0lver
Goldy

While the pirates attack, we'll be doing this:

They won't be able to resist joining us.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
1. Mikey_mike1993. He my bestie and I gotta take my best is
2. EMPR SunFire so he can distract the pirates by hoing it up
3. Rampage254 BC he always seems to have food for some reason
4. Sonicfox for comedy and since everyone else is following the blacks die first rule I'll follow it to since I'm not all the way black
5. DJA_HOMIES BC he grew up in da hood and know what to do in a difficult situation
(P.S. I'm a noob and don't know how to tag ppl ;))
So basicly you take me to be the hooker of the team? Bitch pls

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I would take
@Lilith - so we can twerk and have fun moments taking selfies and laughing.
@Espio - I need someone to use as bait.
@Decay II - For the hard work and if a pirate tries to get ratchet he can beat the shit ou of him.
@Shaazzyam - Because pls <3.
@Dja_Homies - Because I need someone to be nerd with.
@JustPressingButtons - I need someone to play volleyball and dance reggaeton with.
@RunwayMafia - Because someone needs to put Espio on his place when he starts acting like the Hawkgirl police.

Espio

Kokomo
I would take
@Lilith - so we can twerk and have fun moments taking selfies and laughing.
@Espio - I need someone to use as bait.
@Decay II - For the hard work and if a pirate tries to get ratchet he can beat the shit ou of him.
@Shaazzyam - Because pls <3.
@Dja_Homies - Because I need someone to be nerd with.
@JustPressingButtons - I need someone to play volleyball and dance reggaeton with.
@RunwayMafia - Because someone needs to put Espio on his place when he starts acting like the Hawkgirl police.
In order for someone to put me in my place they'd have to know more than I do beyond merely opinion :).

Also, it's five people not seven.....lrnhow2count pls.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hmmm...

@knoterror for the brains... dude comes up with crazy tech so he would be in charge of devising the plan to board and take over the pirates ship.

@FOREVER KING for the muscle. He'll be in charge of throwing the pirate flunkies overboard.

@AK Pig Of The Hut for the broadcasting skills. He'd be in charge of hacking the pirates communications or setting up a distress signal should the plan fail.

@gr8one06 for his knowledge of drinks (bourbon specifically) He could perhaps persuade the pirates to take us aboard.

@RM Chongo to be used for bait.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
  • Rickyraws as a human-translator, and to test the pirates on their Injustice IQ.
  • Eldriken because the pirates may have bad grammar that needs correcting.
  • M2Dave so that he can call the Pirates fools whilst Eldriken is correcting their grammar.
  • PL so he can counter-pick the pirates.
  • Arturo so he can stream it.

E

Eldriken

• Rickyraws as a human-translator, and to test the pirates on their Injustice IQ.
  • Eldriken because the pirates may have bad grammar that needs correcting.
  • M2Dave so that he can call the Pirates fools whilst Eldriken is correcting their grammar.
  • PL so he can counter-pick the pirates.
  • Arturo so he can stream it.
YAY! I'm needed for something!

Lilith

Baebality
Going to indulge in this because reasons,
Kitana Prime because we can bicker as usual about how to get things done on the island. Florida
Noobe because he is a powerhouse and Florida
Sunfire so we can twerk when helicopters come by in hopes we will be rescued
Ricky Raws because he can use his ice powers to give our hut A/C
Theo because his D1 trident rush can get us all the seafood we need to survive.