What's new

Your Toryuken: Stronghold Mortal Kombat X Top 8

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
Also shoutouts to @GGA Jeremiah making top 8 winners w Cassie cage who was raped and nerfed three days ago so bad Jeremiah himself made a thread chastising NRS
Yes, congrats to @GGA Jeremiah for beating me in winners finals! I thank him wholeheartedly for showing me the way the matchup needs to be played!

And a special shoutout to @Pig Of The Hut for finally picking a not-broken character to continue his tradition of losing every tournament! We're rooting for ya!

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
Watching jwongs combos physically pains me. Specifically when he gets a raw shocker in the corner and does it into b1,4 electrocute. He's missing out on at least 12% and I play displacer so it could be more in TG.
He just keeps his "full" potencial for the finals...or not?? :DOGE

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
is there a youtube playlist yet?

i need to see some of these big names play, had to work all through the tourney

Last edited:

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Very enjoyable tournament so far.MKX is cool to watch as "stream monster".Congrats to top 8 players.EVO will be bloodbath with so many good players in pools :eek:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yes, congrats to @GGA Jeremiah for beating me in winners finals! I thank him wholeheartedly for showing me the way the matchup needs to be played!

And a special shoutout to @Pig Of The Hut for finally picking a not-broken character to continue his tradition of losing every tournament! We're rooting for ya!
Thanks for your support,

The struggle is all too real

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
What did you folks think of MonkeyBusiness's commentary? The backwards hat dude in the marooon shirt.
Your commentary was very enjoyable actually. After a few streams where I almost muted the volume cause of the over the top screaming and shouting from various commentators, you sounded so refreshing with your calm attitude and pleasantly sounding voice. Thumbs up!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why are you this childish & petty? Shit is not a good look goddamn
It's probably recommended you click my name and click ignore. I mean a threw a jab at KDZ he threw a jab back. It's competitive banter between two players, nothing more.

When I read your post i imagined jadaveon clowney and JJ Watt lined up as defensive ends on the football field vs the patriots. Jadaveon before the next play makes a jab at Tom brady about "deflate gate " and JJ Watt steps in and says "hey bro apologize to tom right now for taking some jabs between plays"

Was a funny image