What's new

Your top 5 opponents

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm bringing back the topic from ultimatemk, I don't think I even got to post on it anyway but here goes.

List your top 5 best UMK3 opponents/most enjoyable matchups with 1st being the best, obviously.

5) DizGirl/Miss Spin/FaithofDestiny
4) Scheiss
3) Sugar
2) Paranoideka/DREAMDEAD
1. ET Sigma

Honorable Mention (fun games with): GameOver, Darkside, ROFL, black album, mistaKM, DC Hustle, Br0ken, Twin Paradox, RollTide. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I miss playing everybody... :(

My top 5 opponents are all offline arcade players, but the most enjoyable/toughest online matches that I have are:

1) Hanzo - We usually split our matches.
2) Miss Spin - I haven't played her in a LONG time.
3) Kensi - Very fun matches and well-rounded player.
4) . . - Very fun random matches.
5) Spanish ZZ - Extremely tough and frustrating Robo Smoke, but not good with any other character.

I've also played Raynasty, Br0ken, Livewire, Kiki, and a few others on MAME, but I wouldn't really call those matches enjoyable or tough - frustrating is the word that comes to mind. They also seem pretty good, though.

1. Ninja Ryo45 2. Pajaromayor 3.GHOSTvFACE 4. Twin Paradox 5. DC Hustle 106​
Very tough matches with these guys but always fun.

Br0ken

Noob
1. Crazy Dominican
2. Marvirrasta
3. KiKi AKA Game
4. Pajaromayor
5. DC Hustle 106

Those are my top 5 not in order, But those are just the 5 people I have the best series of matches with.

I will list my top 5 opponents that I have ever played.

1. Crazy Dominican
2. Shaney
3. DC Hustle
4. Pajaromayor
5. RZP

I haven't played any of these guys in awhile, seriously at least.

not in order cuz i don't wanna offend somebody:

Sam
Eric
Grimdeal
DoomGun
DeN

also there was very decent player named Grindfox. i once played with him on godweapon's and i have to admit he was good as hell. it's a pity i haven't seen him anymore since that day lol.

Skykorn said:

Sam
Eric
Grimdeal
DoomGun
DeN

also there was very decent player named Grindfox. i once played with him on godweapon's and i have to admit he was good as hell. it's a pity i haven't seen him anymore since that day lol.
What the hell? Who the hell are those people.

REO

Undead
1.) cd - his sheeva/smoke is beast
2.) dc - his jax is whack(in a good way)
3.) shaney - his ermac got that psychic "know when ur gonna let go of the block button" tele slam shit going on
4.) juggs - his human smoke is all up in my face being gay
5.) broken - nightwolf needs to suck a dick

those are pretty much people that have all beaten the shit out of me from greatest to least

Last edited:
S

SuGaR

1. DC Hustle - My biggest rival and the person I love to play the most.

2. Shaney - Grabage, I don't know how the scrub got on this list.

3. Scheisse - Most frustrating mind games ever. When you give someone raw skill like Zaq and the brain of a asylum patient, you've got success in UMK3

4. Juggernaut - Always a challenge no matter how much delay there is. Even if he does complain about it a little too much ;)

5. DreamCatcher - Similar playstyle keeps me cautious. Super smart player and has the ability to take games off of anyone when playing well.

Honorable mentions:

Crazy Domincan - He'd be at the top of my list if he still played XBL frequently.

Marvinrasta - Too laggy to put up high on the list but he is a top level player for sure.

Br0ken - We've only ever played twice from what I recall super close games.

black album said:
What the hell? Who the hell are those people.
lol i don't know any of people listed above but it doesn't confuse me at all :d (well, perhaps except for crazydominican, I've seen a few vids on youtubes of him fighting.. he's considered to be the the best american umk player of all time isn't him? likely to be true...). anywayz: sam, den and greamdeal are a russian players, so i'm not surprised you've never heard of them, pretty tough ones i gotta say... doomgun is an umk monster from israel, we used to play a lot on reps (r.i.p.) few years ago and he'd been giving me such a horrible beatings back then especially in 2007 when i was only starting to play online on kaillera lol; eric is a friend of ded and he's also from bulgaria... if you want to you can search for vids of him on youtube...

X820

Noob
Holy shit yeah..

Doomgun was a beast back then, he like raped most guys on the net :)

Whatever happened to that guy anyway..

REPS emulinker server... the good ol' days :sleepy:

Top 5 opponents? People who I have the most fun playing against?

1. Konqrr
2. Onewhite1Gold
3. Real T420
4. QuiGonZel
5. FaithofDestiny

Miss SPin is #5 cause she likes to pick Kabal and Kung alot, but she's cool as shit and goddamn she would be the perfect girlfreind.

S

Shaney

DarkSide said:
Top 5 opponents? People who I have the most fun playing against?

1. Konqrr
2. Onewhite1Gold
3. Real T420
4. QuiGonZel
5. FaithofDestiny

Miss SPin is #5 cause she likes to pick Kabal and Kung alot, but she's cool as shit and goddamn she would be the perfect girlfreind.
I agree about Konqrr, he's definitely the most chilled player out there. Always a good time. Same with Spin, she's pretty cool as well.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
BiohazardR30 said:
1.) cd - his sheeva/smoke is lol-gay
2.) dc - his jax is whack(in a good way)
3.) shaney - his ermac got that psychic "know when ur gonna let go of the block button" tele slam shit going on
4.) juggs - his human smoke is all up in my face being gay
5.) broken - nightwolf needs to suck a dick

those are pretty much people that have all beaten the shit out of me from greatest to least
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MaDWaK

Noob
mista KM
ms spin
DC hustle
Br0ken
juggernaut (caint touch me in mahvel tho hah)

Dreamcatcher was fuckin me up the last time we played also. same with Kiki aka game.

im pretty sure everyone on almost every list in this thread can beat me consistently.

Skykorn said:

Sam
Eric
Grimdeal
DoomGun
DeN

Hah... well we can play again if you want.
I don't recognize those people either, except Doomgun.. He was a very talented player. I've played him many times, but that was a year ago.

At least 50 people play this game at such a high level now,I couldn't make a list...

How about some opponents that I remember the most. =) :
-CD and Broken are my fav. umk players in terms of gameplay/style. Though I haven't fought Broken in such a long time.
-Scheisse, he basically taught me how to play.. that was before umk was on Live.
-Marvarrista.. kaillera player, but his rush down is unlike anyone else.
-LizardKing5.. idk who he is, but he was crazy good. (XBL)
-Phoneix/Winterwarz/DawnofPlague , High level players I would want to play with again. I haven't seen them online in a while.

Ram23

Noob
1) Magneto (Best friend and talented player)
2) KILL ALL (Mr. strange & beaty combos)
3) Mafioso (Beast and best russian player of all time))
4) ZoRG (Best player in our tourney)
5) Danik (He is also good player from Kazakhstan (like me). It's nice to know that you are not alone.)

For now, top of our players...)
P.S. - And yes, you don't know all these players but they are so good players as people of this forum. Maybe, I'll post some good matches on my account someday.

Everyone that I run into that has an unplayable connection, is my toughest opponent. By unplayable, I mean, a connection that I can't block on reaction. That's unplayable to me, and it should be for everyone else too. No offense to HSB SKILLZ, but there's no way I'm going to consistantly beat you online. I know I've stated it before, but it's like being underwater, while your opponent is above water. Delay is a horrible side effect of playing online. It's even more frustrating because your opponent can't tell you have delay. It's sad too since this game doesn't really have an offline scene anymore. I'd love to play all of you offline. I'm quite confident that I'd do well against anyone offline. I do wish the better people still played this game, but whatever.

Ok, rant over.

S

SuGaR

OJuggernaut0 said:
Everyone that I run into that has an unplayable connection, is my toughest opponent. By unplayable, I mean, a connection that I can't block on reaction. That's unplayable to me, and it should be for everyone else too. No offense to HSB SKILLZ, but there's no way I'm going to consistantly beat you online. I know I've stated it before, but it's like being underwater, while your opponent is above water. Delay is a horrible side effect of playing online. It's even more frustrating because your opponent can't tell you have delay. It's sad too since this game doesn't really have an offline scene anymore. I'd love to play all of you offline. I'm quite confident that I'd do well against anyone offline. I do wish the better people still played this game, but whatever.

Ok, rant over.
o Kaijin o has the sleaziest connection ever. I can tell by the way he play he knows he has lag.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm going to update my list to a strictly kaillera selection since that's all I play on now. (and maybe permanently, can't see myself getting another 360 until maybe X-mas)

1. Crazy Dominican
2. marvirrasta
3. Scheiss
4. br0ken
5. Flame$/KanoMK

X820

Noob
Br0ken said:
LoL I was thinking the exact same shit.. never heard of any of them
Doomgun was a fucking beast at UMK3, so was (is) Eric...

I never really got in to it:

But my top opponents are Doomgun and Scheiss.