What's new

Your Top 3 Favourite Players Ever UMK3

Trikke.91

Noob Saibot
ded is not bro board . It is still now there are many new talented players . but the best ones are always the same dude . marvirrasta ded harz nodoubtarion mr bass shock etc etc.

regarding why777 is not my rival but a friend of mine as Dubson and infinite number , I really like to play against why777 has great kabal . these new players I think they are all great players . but friends I played with dedmk ... I assure you that it's really cool . I also played with rinn and HRZ . all great teachers . but I think dedmk is the maximum . at the level of knowledge of that game . Also technically he knows everything man , I think it is the number 1. maybe I'm wrong but I think so . the sooner you who you are ? and where are you playing?

Horde

Noob
ded is not bro board . It is still now there are many new talented players . but the best ones are always the same dude . marvirrasta ded harz nodoubtarion mr bass shock etc etc.

regarding why777 is not my rival but a friend of mine as Dubson and infinite number , I really like to play against why777 has great kabal . these new players I think they are all great players . but friends I played with dedmk ... I assure you that it's really cool . I also played with rinn and HRZ . all great teachers . but I think dedmk is the maximum . at the level of knowledge of that game . Also technically he knows everything man , I think it is the number 1. maybe I'm wrong but I think so . the sooner you who you are ? and where are you playing?
its funny you add mr bass but your mr bass also yeah your a great player infinite number is good but he just crys way too much i would replace him here with platnium shinobi. thats my opinioneven serious back up wasnt mentioned and hes a much better player and combo master than infinite number have you heard about saikyou ninja ?