What's new

YOUR SOUL IS MINE! KOMBAT KAST WED JUNE 5,2019 4pm est / 3pm cst

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Calling it. I reckon Shang Tsung actually stole the soul of Chameleon, and we will find this out in the lore minute.

Leaves some of the ninjas open as DLC if they are truly serious about supporting this game for a long time, and the fact that it would APPEAR (probably going to be proven wrong in this Kombat Kast) that he only has one ability from each ninja.

I know it's done because of memory constraints, but it being the soul of Chameleon also makes sense with the identical costumes :DOGE

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It will be really interesting to see an assist character like Reptile, Ermac, etc. appear as DLC. This will debunk the 'assist characters not DLC' theory and we will again have a 'everything goes' mentality where DLC is concerned.

That said, I think after Fujin and Sheeva, Sareena and Li Mei are next for DLC.

On topic, really excited for this Kast. It's been a while since we've seen one - and no, the 'we've fucked up in the Towers' one doesn't count.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Predictions:
  • The lag issue was fixed through the server, but a bigger patch is coming that will render Cassie's FB useless, JK, it's already useless.
  • Shang Tsung breakdown: 16 bit will actually show tourney and non-tourney variations (girl plz)
  • Kombat League pushed back another month

Predictions:
  • The lag issue was fixed through the server, but a bigger patch is coming that will render Cassie's FB useless, JK, it's already useless.
  • Shang Tsung breakdown: 16 bit will actually show tourney and non-tourney variations (girl plz)
  • Kombat League pushed back another month
How is it useless? It is an overhead and goes back so you can't hit her when she is doing it

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Holy shit! I forgot that is today! Righteous! Got something to look forward to in a little over an hour. But like I said, I only expect the bare minimum from this Kast and thats to ONLY show Shang. Nothing else.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Holy shit! I forgot that is today! Righteous! Got something to look forward to in a little over an hour. But like I said, I only expect the bare minimum from this Kast and thats to ONLY show Shang. Nothing else.
Ditto. A Nightwolf/Sindel render would be awesome but I guess they'll be saving that for next week (E3).

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
That was your first mistake.

Never read twitch comments. Ever. It’s pure cancer.
To be frank, I enjoy reading the chat reactions on EVO or other Tournaments, based on what is happening in the fight. Them making fun of other players weight and attire … not so much (though I admit, some are creative enough to give me a chuckle).