What's new

Poll Your Ping Tolerance

What Is the Max Ping Time You'll Play Against?

• 30ms

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 40ms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50ms

• 60ms

• 70ms

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 80m

• 90ms

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 100ms

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 110ms

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 120ms

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 130ms+

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters

Jolt

Uprise
Honestly, I'd say for me anything below 150 or so is fine. I'd obviously PREFER lower, but that isn't always the case. As long as it's reasonably consistent. That's what is the most important to me

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
I always try and keep it under 100 when playing randoms, but friends I don't really care

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
anything under 200 ping is playable, under 150 is very good. (that's my experience) but what i also notice: sometimes it states a very bad ping and in the actual match, the ping is very fine (and vice versa). so the ping indicator pre-match seems sometimes very mindless.

llabslb

R1D1_998
100ms is just about fine but if I'm feeling generous I'll go for the 110ms. Anything above and you can gtfo.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I'll play in anything short of complete choppy-ness and free combo-breaker lag.

It is online, it'll never be perfect. I just deal with what is in front of me.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I'll accept up to about 120. I've noticed some mid-match getting to around 150 before it seems off.

Some of you mentioned spikes after 130 or whatever... what do you mean by that? The only spikes I see are when it jumps to like 400 or 800 for a few seconds then goes back to normal. But that seems obviously to be wifi.

That could start as 130 or as 50 and spike like that.

Dragon_FGC

Knowledge is power
150 and below is perfect 160 is fine but you can start to see the rollback and fast teleporty movements. But the online is amazing there's hardly ever any lag!

Skedar70

Noob
I can sometimes go all the way to 190 and the game still feels lag less. I only feel lag when I get lag spikes above 230. Netcode is awesome.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
In anyway high ping is only 1 element when Jitter (stability) is a big issue.

I have played people at 200 who would only go up and down 5 ping constantly which is really good and the connections works better against someone with 130 ping but the Ping intermittently going up and down like "U1, D3, U7, D2, U18, D8, U2, D27, U4, D143 etc" lol