What's new

General/Other Your opinion on "Sinestro's trait" matter...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think it's pretty dumb for him to lose it at all and he should be able to keep it until he finishes. It's hard enough for him to get it out on screen, and I don't think he should be punished in any way once he does.

Could you explain why its stupid?
because its an unblockable mid thats cancellable for simply 1 bar of meter, and the reach on b13 is absurd... and it sends them full screen... and then he can charge his trait... hell he can probably use his fucking trait to combo of that shit... it was already free after an overhead

and if you can armor it then i can just not do it and you block your punish and wasted a bar being a dumbass

you dont give characters the options to cancel into an unblockable mid

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
because its an unblockable mid thats cancellable for simply 1 bar of meter, and the reach on b13 is absurd... and it sends them full screen... and then he can charge his trait... hell he can probably use his fucking trait to combo of that shit... it was already free after an overhead

and if you can armor it then i can just not do it and you block your punish and wasted a bar being a dumbass

you dont give characters the options to cancel into an unblockable mid
The first hit isn't unblockable, I am very confused at what you mean here.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
U CAN METER BURN IT ON BLOCK FOR FREE DAMAGE CORRECT?
I believe the mb arachnid projectile will still be high; meaning it can be crouched. If I am not mistaken only the regular version of arachnid will hit mid, but I could be wrong. If mb arachnid projectile is a mid then the entire cast better watch out.