What's new

Your New Thunder God (Moderator)

B W1zZ

Noob
What's up my fellow Thunder Gods? I, B W1zZ aka The Wizard aka The Grand Wizard aka Lord Mordolus aka It Is I aka HE who is MOST HIGH aka (you get the point), am your new Raiden moderator.

All I ask is to keep it civil, and to keep the Raiden hatin' down to a minimal. Feel free to hit me up if you have any issues, concerns, or feedback.

Thunder take you.

REYTHEGREAT

good stuff w1zz. im a fan of your raiden and watched your game play many times to get some ideas and stuff

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
*speaks with the voice of an Elder God*

"You chose wisely!"

...that was more directed towards the one(s) who appointed you for this position.

Anyhow, well done on becoming the Raiden Moderator, sir! As your fellow Thunder God, I stand ready to serve and protect Earthrealm from all these Outworld invasions. You need only give the word and I shall obey.

"Thunder take you!"

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
What's up my fellow Thunder Gods? I, B W1zZ aka The Wizard aka The Grand Wizard aka Lord Mordolus aka It Is I aka HE who is MOST HIGH aka (you get the point), am your new Raiden moderator.

All I ask is to keep it civil, and to keep the Raiden hatin' down to a minimal. Feel free to hit me up if you have any issues, concerns, or feedback.

Thunder take you.
Well, somebody's got a big ego. Just because you are a good Raiden player doesn't mean you can come here and act all high and mighty. A little humility will do your good.

B W1zZ

Noob
Well, somebody's got a big ego. Just because you are a good Raiden player doesn't mean you can come here and act all high and mighty. A little humility will do your good.
I was just messin around. My boasting was meant to be taken with humility, not seriously :p

Sorry if I offended you, sir.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I was just messin around. My boasting was meant to be taken with humility, not seriously :p

Sorry if I offended you, sir.
Good. Trust me when I say this, playing with the right mental balance of humility and self-confidence will improve your game.

B W1zZ

Noob
Good. Trust me when I say this, playing with the right mental balance of humility and self-confidence will improve your game.
My mod intro thread is derailing into a fighting philosophy discussion lol. I appreciate your concerns but you're preaching to the choir.

B W1zZ

Noob
I updated the [GUIDE] Raiden thread. All the other character guide threads will eventually be similar, except maybe without the image (I just thought it would look cool). Tell me what you think.