What's new

Your Most Prized Comic

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Hey guys, so I haven't seen any discussions about this and am curious as to what other people have. I'm sure I'm not the only actual comic book nerd on this site, so my question, what is your most prized/valued comic book?

Whether it be most expensive or just one that you wanted really bad.

And what comic would want that you don't have?

Mine is Iron Man #1

What I really want next is coincidentally Iron Man #55 (first appearance of Thanos)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I dont have much but I would say my Comic-Con Exclusive Hellboy graphic novel singed by Mike Mignola himself.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
My most valuable one is probably either Amazing Spider-Man #300 (first appearance of Venom), or I have a few signed comics that could be worth something.

TKB

Noob
I have a few that are my favorites from my collection.

Sandman #1 first print

Batman Year One 1-4

Y The Last Man #1 first print

I have too many comics lol :)

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Yeah unfortunately that's about the best I've got. I saw the first issue of the series once, but dude wanted like $6,000.
oh and yea, thats like one of the average prices for spidey 1, first appearance of spiderman all together is like $16,000... screw that noise

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
oh and yea, thats like one of the average prices for spidey 1, first appearance of spiderman all together is like $16,000... screw that noise
Oh you mean Amazing Fantasy #15? Yeah that thing can get so pricey, I just hope to win the lottery so I could buy that one some day ahaha. I'd pay like $50 just to lay my eyes on that comic.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Mine:
Amazing Spider-Man 252 (first appearance in the Alien Costume on earth)
Web of Spider-man #1 (Gets rid of the costume permanently in the bell tower)
Amazing Spider-Man #300 (First Full Appearance of Venom, actually appeared in #299 on the last panel)
Wolverine #75 (where he had his adamantium ripped out by magneto, my comic has one of the "errors" on the cover, my foil wolverine sticker is upside down.)

Honorable mentions: first appearance of Carnage and The 2nd appearance of Venom(Re-Match)

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Oh you mean Amazing Fantasy #15? Yeah that thing can get so pricey, I just hope to win the lottery so I could buy that one some day ahaha. I'd pay like $50 just to lay my eyes on that comic.
luckily, theres a comic museum in downtown baltimore, and they have all of those, so I've gotten to see that one in the flesh, along with action comics #1 and i believe its detective comics #27

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Mine:
Amazing Spider-Man 252 (first appearance in the Alien Costume on earth)
Web of Spider-man #1 (Gets rid of the costume permanently in the bell tower)
Amazing Spider-Man #300 (First Full Appearance of Venom, actually appeared in #299 on the last panel)
Wolverine #75 (where he had his adamantium ripped out by magneto, my comic has one of the "errors" on the cover, my foil wolverine sticker is upside down.)

Honorable mentions: first appearance of Carnage and The 2nd appearance of Venom(Re-Match)
all these are sweet, yea i purchased spiderman #299 just for that last panel, and #252..

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
luckily, theres a comic museum in downtown baltimore, and they have all of those, so I've gotten to see that one in the flesh, along with action comics #1 and i believe its detective comics #27
I'm not too far from Baltimore, I might have to check that place out.