What's new

Your Main / Second & Pocket [Inj2 vs MKX]

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Would be interesting to see what characters people have chosen in the past vs now. Don't think my choices have any rhyme nor reason, other than I pick which ever character looks the most fun to me or to fill bad matchups. Feel free to post reasons why you chose your character, eg if you like a certain theme/class etc

Main
Kotal Khan (all variations) - Harley Quinn (IGAU & INJ2)

Secondary
Scorpion (Ninjustsu) - Captain Cold

Pockets
Sonya (CovOps/Demo) Sub Zero (cryo) - Brainiac/Deadshot

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
As I am basically a casual, though I do pretty well, I do not exactly have "mains and pockets"... I tend to play most of the cast over the life of the game and just have fun... though I guess these are the ones I played the most in MKx over its life.

Cassie Cage, D'Vorah, Kano, Jackie.

As for as IJ2 gose... these are the ones I play the most..

Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Grodd

DrZmmm

Noob
Mkx:
Noxious Reptile in the beginning

Grandmaster SZ, Summoner Quan, & Pumped Jax in the middle

Brawler Cassie, Pyromancer Tanya towards the end.

By the time I quit playing, Grandmaster was probably my true main while the rest were pockets, or just whenever I felt like playing.

Inj2:
Darkseid has been my main and most played character by far. I honestly don't think I would have played this game much if not for him. It's been a struggle to find pocket characters to stick with. I've picked up or tried a lot of the cast, but the only ones I've had real success with/liked are Beetle, Arrow and Starfire. Starfire being the current

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
MKX Main: Piercing Mileena
pockets: Ethereal Mileena, Tempest Kung Lao

INJ2 Main: Aquaman
pockets: Catwoman, Starfire

as far as my inj2 characters go, i suck ass with all of them, but aquaman feels most comfortable. tried catwoman to see what all the fuss was about but meh. starfire i have next to no clue what i'm doing with her lul.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
MKX Main: Piercing Mileena
pockets: Ethereal Mileena, Tempest Kung Lao

INJ2 Main: Aquaman
pockets: Catwoman, Starfire

as far as my inj2 characters go, i suck ass with all of them, but aquaman feels most comfortable. tried catwoman to see what all the fuss was about but meh. starfire i have next to no clue what i'm doing with her lul.
tier whore :DOGE

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Cassie Cage --> Supergirl

Johnny Cage --> Superman

Somebody, idk Ah, Triborg (Smoke) almost forgot --> Batman, although I stopped playing him as much.

I don't really consider who I play mains or secondaries or whatever I just play who I think is fun to play and enjoy playing them all.

Tweedy

Noob
I'm more known for Kenshi and Alien but I logged most of my MKX matches as Kung Lao. Even if I end up dropping Superman at any point as my competitive main, he'll probably be who I log my most matches as overall.

Inj 2 is the first time I've had a real secondary(Starfire). On MKX I just played 1 character at a time.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
MKX:

MOURNFUL KITANA!!!!

The other better versions of Kitana.

Inj2: Spawn...oh wait....NVM.

SUPERGIRL: Cause Bae.

Secondary: Fate, Starfire, Batman, Superman, Black Adam, Green Lantern.

Pocket: Red Hood

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
MKX
- Main: Thunder God Raiden
- Secondary: Like half the cast

Injustice 2
- Main: Raiden
- Secondary: Black Manta, will maybe become my main if Raiden turns out to not be fun further down the line

Thingy

Retired account
MKX Mains: Liu Kang(Flame Fist) and Tremor(all variations)

Injustice 2 mains: Catwoman and Sub Zero. Soon to be a Hellboy loyalist...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

That said, I would have mained Nightwolf in MKX if not for NRS unfortunately excluding him. I play characters that I have a passion for in fighting games, which is why I will be playing Hellboy regardless of however he plays.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
MKX:
Main: Summoner Quan
Secondaries: DF Liu and A List Cage

Inj 2:
Main: I keep changing between Supes and Firestorm
Secondaries: Raiden and a bit of Manta

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Mortal Kombat X:
Noxious Reptile since the very beginning.

Added Nimble Reptile and Ninjutsu Scorpion as counter pick characters but only for a really short time. Ninjutsu Scorpion was just for a few days, and Nimble Reptile was just for one set, but Noxious was still my go-to main and while even in Nimble and Ninjutsu's really short time they were still just counter picks, and then I went back to play Noxious Reptile exclusively.

Injustice 2:
Poison Ivy was my main at the beginning, then I've switched to Sub-Zero as my main, and I've added Starfire as my counter pick character, and it's still that way now for me.

Last edited:

Zaphie

Ninjutsu, Batman
Main
Ninjutsu Scorpion (MKX)
Batman (Injustice2)

Secondary
RS & Assassin Kitana, CT & Commando Kano, Sorcerer & Warlock Quanchi (MKX)
Aquaman, Sub-Zero (Injustice2)