What's new

Your main characters from all the fighting games you played ever...and you were half decent.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Super SF II -Ryu
Tekken-Lei Wulong
Marvel vs Capcom2-Ryu/Iceman/Jin
Capcom vs SNK- Kyo/Terry/K
Killer Instinct- Jago/Cinder
Super smash bros-Falco
Bloody roar-Barkuryu the mole/Yugo the wolf
MK1-scorpion

MK2-scorpion/kung lao

MK3/scorpion/kung lao/ermac

MK-DA-Scorpion/Kung lao

MK9-Ermac/Kung lao/Jax/Sub Zero/Rain

SC-havent played much of this game but Ive played the guy that used the staff his name escapes me

London Lust

Lagleena Player
MKD: Mileena
MK9: Mileena

DOA2U: Kasumi/Hitomi
DOA3: Christie
DOA4: Christie
DOAD: Christie

SF4: Cammy
SSF4: Cammy
SSF4 AE: Cammy
SSF4 AE 2012: Cammy

maz

Noob
Streetfighter series:Ken(I never really liked SF)
DOA 3-4:Christie
Killer Instinct 1-2:Glacius,Spinal
Tekken 1-2:Kazuya,Anna Williams
Tekken 3:Anna Williams
Tekken Tag:Kazuya,Devil/Angel,Anna Williams
Tekken 4:Kazuya
Tekken 5-DR:Kazuya,Anna Williams
Tekken 6:Kazuya,Anna Williams,Lili,Asuka
MK1:Sub Zero,Scorpion
MK2:Kitana,Sub Zero,Scorpion
UMK3:Kitana,Scorpion
MK Trilogy:Kitana,Noob Saibot
MK4:Sub Zero,Scorpion
MK Gold:Kitana
MKDA:Kitana
MKSM:Kitana
MKA:Kitana
MK vs DC:Kitana,Sonya,Catwoman
MK9:Kitana,Sonya,Sindel,Cage

Most favourite character ever:Kitana and Kazuya

MK1: Everyone except Sonya
MK2: Random Select

Killer Instinct: TJ Combo, Spinal
KI2: TJ Combo, Tusk

Tekken 1-2: Paul, Prototype Jack
Tekken 3: Paul, Heihachi
TTT: Paul, Prototype Jack, Ogre
Tekken 5: Paul, Heihachi
Tekken 6: Paul, Jack 6

Soul Blade: Li Long, Cervantes, Siegfried
Soul Calibur 2: Cervantes, Nightmare
Soul Calibur 3: Siegfried
Soul Calibur 4: Siegfried

MvC: Ryu, Captain Commando
UMvC3: Ryu, Haggar, Sentinel, Arthur, Deadpool

SF2 (any version): Sim, Cammy, T Hawk
SF3: Q
SSF4: T Hawk, Bison, Hakan

shano

Noob
SF2/SSF2T - Ken, Guile, Ryu, Fei Long
SF3TS - Ken, Akuma
SF4/SSF4/AE - Ken, Ryu, Rose, Cammy, Chun Li
UMvC3 - Spencer, Sentinel, Storm, Nova, Trish

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
Mk9: Cyrax, Ermac and cage

UMK3/MKT: H.Smoke, C.sub zero

Any game with akuma in it: Akuma

Any tekken: King

Tekken 6: King and Lars

SC5: Nightmare, a.Patroklos

SC2: Nightmare, Link, Maxi

Shaq-Fu: Shaq

Seapeople

This one's for you
MK9: Cyrax, Reptile, Sub Zero (as an alt)
MK DC: Green Lantern, Flash (as an alt), and basically the whole cast for fun.
.....And a hunter in warcraft if that counts lol.
I tried Sareena in MKA and Raphael in SC4 but never took those games serious at all.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
MK9: Cyrax, Reptile, Sub Zero (as an alt)
MK DC: Green Lantern, Flash (as an alt), and basically the whole cast for fun.
.....And a hunter in warcraft if that counts lol.
I tried Sareena in MKA and Raphael in SC4 but never took those games serious at all.
Ohhh and a Lock!!! And Priest :)

Vagrant

Noob
MK1: Scorp, Sub
MK2: Scorp, Sub
UMK3 Scorp, Reptile
MK4 Scorp (Was there even a difference really in the chars?)
MKDA Scorp
MKD Sub
MKA Chameleon
MK9:Scorp

SC2: Spawn (Huge fuckin fanboy of that comic)
SF2 Ryu
SF4 Ryu
DOA 3: Hyabusa

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR ANYONE OF YOU THAT REMEMBERS THIS GEM!!
Clay fighter 64: Icky Bad Clay

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
MK: SUB ZERO and Kung LAO
Tekken: Howarang
SF: Ken
KI: Jago, Fulgore
KOF: Robert, Kim, Kyo, Andy Bogard

Samurai Showdown Series: My favorite of all time and best i ve played ( SS2&3&4)

Haohmaru, Ukyo, Jubei, Hattory Hanzo and genguro

MK1: I loved to use Johnny Cage and Raiden. JC for the nut punch and Raiden for the teleport and superman.

MK2: Reptile and Kung Lao were my mains. I also liked Baraka a lot.

UMK3: Reptile and Kung Lao were again among my favorite characters to use along with Ermac, Sub, Cyrax and Sindel. But MK3 was also the first time they introduced Stryker so I tried him and thought he was sick. But in the end I ended up having the most success with Nightwolf and Reptile at higher levels.

MK4: Quan Chi was the shit. I don't know what it was exactly, but the minute I saw Quan Chi I knew he would be the only character I would care about in the game.

MK Deception: I liked to troll with Bo Rai Cho.

I didn't play any other MK game until 2011.

MK9 : He's in my avatar and sig. :) Stryker looks more badass than ever in this game and I'm digging him more than any other character. This character requires you to play smart footsies and have constant awareness of spacing, meter and frame advantage. It's hard to explain the challenge and satisfaction I get from playing this character. Especially when I actually beat very good Kabal, Jax and Kenshi players. I feel Stryker has made me a much better player overall (not only in MK9). He made me level up my footsies and fundamentals to a new level.

SF2: My main character was Balrog (headbutts all day lol) but I also loved to use Honda and Dhalsim because, (back then at least) they weren't used a lot and everyone thought they were trash. But I just found them hilarious troll characters.

SF Alpha 3: I used Rolento, Cody, Birdie, and Gen. They were just fun to use and has some pretty flashy combos.

Street Fighter EX: Doctrine Dark! Omg that guy was like Stryker + Scorpion + Rolento + Baraka all in one rofl. Too fucking sick.

Rival Schools: My Sakura made people rage so hard lol. I had developped a certain reputation in this game. When people saw me at the arcades playing this they were like: "Oh fuck it's the guy. I guess we're not playing Rival School today.". I was pretty good with Hyo too. And Kyoko Minazuki was pretty sexy so I just had to pick her up.

Never cared much for SF3/third strike surprisingly. Even more suprising is the fact that I didn't even play SF4. I knew it was out, I knew it was popular. I knew I had to pick it up, but never did for some reason. I never even touched it and before I knew it SSF4 was out.

SSF4: Started out with Cody but I was having a really hard time doing his FADC combos. Then I tried Chun Li and thought she was pretty good. But I was playing rushdown with her and kept getting blown up. So my 2 first real mains were Adon and Ibuki. Adon I thought was just simple to use yet very powerful + hilariously annoying. And I liked to play my Ibuki with a lot of command dash shenanigans. I got them both to B rank. Then with Ibuki I started losing badly against better players. My Ibuki was no match because I wasn't abusing her vortex like everyone else so I ended up dropping her. My Adon was pretty devastating but at some point I got a little bored of him and wanted to learn some new characters. I always had an eye on Juri since day 1, I thought she was a really interesting character design. Everytime I fought a Juri online I was impressed by her movement and options. Plus I thought she looked really cool and sexy lol. I always wanted to try her out and when I did I fell in love with the character. She is just so flexible and unique and can be played both as a zoning/lame character or a rushdown character. She builds meter fast, has great anti-airs and has one of the strongest corner pressure in the game. Her U2 looks boss and gives me a boner everytime and her U1 takes things to a whole notha level. She's so OP in 2012 though people don,t even know yet. I'm glad she's in SFxTekken but I'm afraid she won't be as good as in AE. Oh yeah, and El Fuerte is when I feel like trolling big time.

Soul Edge/Blade: Taki's boobs were hard to resist. And Siegfried was such a cheap easy to use character.

Never cared much for Soul Calibur tbh.

Battle Arena Toshiden: Fo Fai and Mondo were my mains. That old fool was just too hilarious.

Virtua Figher 1 to 4: Kage and/or Shun Di. Lion was kinda cool for a while but in the end he wasn't as fun as the crazy old fool and the ninja masta.

Didn't play VF5.

Dead or Alive: Kasumi because she was a ninja with huge boobs. And Gen Fu. I just dig drunken masters and crazy old fools.

Killer Instinct: Saberwulf and Jago were my mains. But I also liked Glacius, Chief Thunder and Fulgore a lot.

KI2: I didn't like the new characters too much so I sticked with Jago and Fulgore. Played Spinal too cuz I just loved that fucking laugh. Although Tusk's theme was fucking boss and reminded me of Conan the Barbarian. I didn't really like the way T.J. Combo and Sabrewulf looked in this game.

Street Fighter vs X-Men: Fuck marvel vs capcom. This game was the shit. Magneto, Sabertooth and Akuma all day baby. This game was too fucking hype back then in the arcade days. It really sucked on console but the arcade version was so fun.

Tekken 1-4: Hoawarang, Eddy Gordo and Heihachi. First two was just because of their cool fighting styles. Heihachi was my counter-pick against people who made me angry.

KOF:

Samurai Showdown:

Guilty Gears:

Primal Rage:

War Gods:

BloodStorm:

Yo fuck this thread. This is taking way longer than I thought lol. I give up. Might come back and fill in the rest later...

Conclusions about my character choices:

1. I like flexible characters that are not one dimensional.

2. I like using under-used / under-rated characters.

3. I like Ninjas (except the MK ones strangely) and Drunken Masters.

4. I like girls with big bewbs.

5. I like troll characters.

6. I like Taekwondo as a fighting style a lot.

7. I like crazy characters.

Khaos Effekt

" For His Dead Brother"
Mk Main Sub zero- Real good mix ups and set ups and never really cared much for combos i can do them thts not it tht i cant i chose to do traps instead most of the time. T6 Armor King is main ppl tell me im on the best amor kings they have seen some think i am but just a week ago i meant sum 1 good maybe better but,.. amk rush down i dont wait for nothing good poking and i do I.S.W i dont like to do grabs__ back ups .. King ok mix ups and good combos... Jack 6 good combos and above average poking game... but mainly im an aggressive player no matter who i play with

zaf

professor
mk9: ermac
sf4: sagat
smash brothers melee: samus
smash brothers brawl: toon link

conclusion: im a zoner that gets out zoned. and need to rely more on hit and run tactics

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
MK2: Raiden
UMK3: Nightwolf, Reptile
SSB: Kirby
SSBM: Kirby
SSBB: Kirby, Snake
UMVC3: Hawkeye, Ghostrider, Dormammu
MK9: Raiden, Skarlet

My playstyle in every fighting game has differed until recently. The characters I like the most are ones that are part rush down and part zoner, also heavily mind game based.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
SF2/Alpha/Ex series - Ken
MK - Sub Zero
MK2 - Kitana
UMK3 - Kitana/Sub Zero
MK9 - Kitana/Sub/Cage/Kung
KI1/2 - Jago/Orchid
Tekken - Paul
Tekken 2 - Paul/Nina/Lei
Tekken 3 - Ling/Lei/Jin

Oh the hours wasted... :)

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
Super street fighter 2: M Bison
Flying Dragon: Suzaku
Soul Calibur 2: Maxi
Super Smash Bros: C.Falcon
Tekken 3: Law
Mk Da: Hsu Hao
Mk 9: Sub Zero

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
SF4: cody guy cammy vega
MK: kung lao robot-smoke
KOF: athena kensou chin ralph clark

NKZero

Noob
MK1: Sub Zero
MK2: Sub Zero/Raiden/Baraka
UMK3: Sub Zero/Reptile/Liu Kang
MK Deadly Alliance: Sub Zero
MK Deception: Sub Zero
MK Armageddon: Sub Zero/Shang Tsung/Reptile/Drahmin/Sektor/Scorpion
MK9: Sub Zero/Sektor/Johnny Cage/Kitana/Reptile/Kabal

MVC2: Magneto/Akuma/Cyclops
UMVC3: Super Skrull/Dr Doom/Sentinel/Taskmaster/Magneto/Wesker (1st 3 make up the first team and last 3 make up the second team)

SF Third Strike: Ryu
I would like to make some updates having thought more carefully about this thread. Let me re-start...

MK1: Sub Zero
MK2: Sub Zero/Baraka (not much Raiden tbh)
UMK3: Sub Zero/Reptile (not much Liu Kang tbh)
MK Deadly Alliance: Sub Zero
MK Deception: Sub Zero
MK Armageddon: Sub Zero/Reptile/Kenshi/Sektor/Scorpion/Nightwolf (not much Shang Tsung or Drahmin tbh)
MK9: Sub Zero/Sektor/Johnny Cage/Nightwolf/Kenshi

MvC2: Magneto, Akuma & Cyclops (my only team)
UMvC3: Super Skrull, Zero & Dr Doom/Magneto, Taskmaster & Sentinel (Teams 1 and 2 respectively)

SF Third Strike: Ryu
SF x T: Kazuya & Sagat/Rufus & King/Hwoarang & Paul (Teams 1,2 and 3 respectively)

Tekken 3: King/Yoshimitsu
Tekken 4: King/Eddy
Tekken 5: King/Eddy/Paul
Tekken 6: King/Kazuya