What's new

YOUR GREATEST COMPETITION

Name the person or persons who challenge you the best on MK2.....seeing how the lobby brings zero challenge lol. I dont mean who do you think is the best player or players , i just mean who gives you a challenge on your level of play.
I'd have to say for me its these 4 dudes, Kensidj, David GEM ,Foozer1 and Aria Delano. Thats assuming we play on random select.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
For myself, I get good challenges out of rdz21 and Cuko28. Cuko and I haven't had good connections recently and rdz21 desyncs with me after the 5th or so match for whatever reason. I wish I could play these guys more often.

edit: Sorry for forgetting about David! We don't play often enough.

btbb99

Noob
i would say that the players that are on my level that i go back and forth with the most are..
avsfan04, billy_bats1427,mike caldwell,drewicide,frznsldr,and ptobiash lots of back and forth matches with those guys....

D

david_GEM

it would have to be fusion, kensi, foozer kaz, dciguy, dookiebrain and especially aria. those fights are usually off the chain.

guys off the radar would be gimmieyolunchbox and louise17 though he would probably say im not much of a challenge for him lol.

CANT FORGET CUKO!!!

Aria and Cuko. Both play extremely tough, and if I win 2 matches in a row I feel VERY accomplished. Just about everyone on this site is a big challenge for me, but I've played those two the most and they are very difficult to beat. Keep up the ass-kickings!

X820

Noob
The ones that give me an ejoyable challenge are:

MK2Prince, Darkmoon, Wazz, Sushi, Dookiebrain and ScheissNussen.

Eventhough I haven't played Dook and Sushi in ages.. :)

The list is a lot longer, shame a lot of awesome players don't MK anymore, like Thief .

Sushi

Noob
X820 said:
The ones that give me an ejoyable challenge are:

MK2Prince, Darkmoon, Wazz, Sushi, Dookiebrain and ScheissNussen.

Eventhough I haven't played Dook and Sushi in ages.. :)

The list is a lot longer, shame a lot of awesome players don't MK anymore, like Thief .

yo xman! yea its difficult for us to get something going. we are diff sides of the globe bud.

X820

Noob
So true brother, me working in the weekends aswell hasn't made it easy for me to get a hold of ya lol.

Oh well, our timezones will cross soon enough, peace :)

Paul_G

Noob
For me good games and cool stuff always have Shangman, X820NL, Kanomk2 (but very big ping for us :( .), Steambull, Dreadish.

Paul_G said:
For me good games and cool stuff always have Shangman, X820NL, Kanomk2 (but very big ping for us :( .), Steambull, Dreadish.
Thats not too bad of you Paul G. , not to bad....wait a minute ? Who the hell are you?

wazz

Noob
fusion117 said:
Thats not too bad of you Paul G. , not to bad....wait a minute ? Who the hell are you?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. that made me laugh. BTW paul g is a kaillera player

wazz said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. that made me laugh. BTW paul g is a kaillera player
Nice , i was hoping that would make somebody laugh!!! I just read his post and i was like "ive never heard of this guy before" thanks for the info waZZ and for the LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL.

this is my biggest comp:

kanomk
david_GEM
kensidj
mk2prince
x820
ariadelano
sushi
goofart
yungnicca
dciguy
wazz
realtalk
cuko
mackerfieldlives

(in no order at all)

too anyone else,bring it!!!

mud said:
This is what kaillera people think when they see you console kids...
LOL By console kid you mean a real man who can afford to buy a PS3 or the little pussy geek sitting behind his computer stealing games all day and talking shit to people he doesnt know at all? Dont start shit with me son i aint ever talked shit to you on here aight.

Paul_G

Noob
fusion117 said:
Nice , i was hoping that would make somebody laugh!!! I just read his post and i was like "ive never heard of this guy before" thanks for the info waZZ and for the LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL.
Tnx Wazz. I don't include u in this list ONLY because we rarely play )) BTW play with u fun 2! Ok. Its funny what some guy say "Who the hell are you?" LOL. I can ask 2 u same question...Im from Russia and play at p2p mostly and at some european servers...

Paul_G said:
Tnx Wazz. I don't include u in this list ONLY because we rarely play )) BTW play with fun 2! Ok. Its funny what some guy say "Who the hell are you?" LOL. I can ask 2 u same question...Im from Russia and play at p2p mostly and at some european servers...
Its all good bro i never was saying anything with bad vibes i was just saying it to be stupid and all of the sudden "mud" decided to take it the wrong way lol. Anyway Paul have you ever heard of DJ Milika?

Paul_G said:
DJ Milika? No. Its she or him?
Its a she, anyway i heard she was pretty good out in Russia ...thought you might of heard of her. I might hook up with her eventually. Anyway ill cut the shit im off topic lates!

iammud

Noob
fusion117 said:
LOL By console kid you mean a real man who can afford to buy a PS3 or the little pussy geek sitting behind his computer stealing games all day and talking shit to people he doesnt know at all? Dont start shit with me son i aint ever talked shit to you on here aight.
It's obvious you like to talk shit behind your computer to someone you don't know at all. I never talked ANY shit.

Most good players use both services, so when someone sees a name they don't recognize they assume they're ps3 exclusive. YOU'RE the one who took the statement the wrong way!

Now that we're on it:
You obviously seem to think there's no other LEGAL way to play mk online. I OWN the mk boards, do you? As well, notice something in my signature? lol

You want to talk about stealing? We can do that, lets start with Backbone jacking open source MAME's T-Unit drivers to create the mk2 psn release, as well as all the other midway arcade games on there.

I'm a thief, you know I'm a thief, how do you know? Because you told me so.

ScheissNussen said:
hahaha, I love mortal kombat
10-4, read you loud and clear, and completely agree!

-----------

That DJ Milinka bitch is bangable, especially if she got a nose & boob job...

Though her mouth kind of reminds me of one of those creepy aphex twin masks...