What's new

Your Favourite Stage? Did you like the new Soundtracks styles?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think there is players who likes determinated stages because in there they feel unstoppable.

My favourite one is Living Forest and of course the best soundtrack in the game.

Q1: What is your Favourite Stage?

Q2: Did you like the new Soundtracks Styles? Yes/no? Tell us why?

A2: I didn't like the majority of the new OSTs the only ones i really dig it was, Living Forest, Subway, Courtyard day, Shang Tsung garden, and Evil Monastery, all that God of War Style really screwed the feeling of epicness i always had since i played MK1. So IMO this MK is poor on OST, and i don't care if anyone disagrees

Faves: Pit at night, rooftop at dawn, plus a bunch of them. Almost all the stages look good in this game.

Not into the soundtracks. I've always said that not putting the "songs inspired by the warriors" was a horrible move by nrs/wb.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I tend to pick Rooftop(Day) a lot, even if I'm playing Nightwolf I pick the biggest stage. LET THEM RUN!

The soundtrack's a mixed bag for me. I really like the Subway and Shang's Garden songs, but some of the other stuff just sounds really forgettable. When I pick Kahn's Koliseum, I pretty much always pick classic music.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Courtyard, Subway, pit day time.and Colosseum. Don't really have an opinion on the music. I keep it off and blast Meshuggah ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I like ALL the classic levels that have the classic music available for you to use. The Soul Chamber, The Pit II, Pit Bottom, The Street, The Courtyard, The Subway, Kahn's Colosseum, The Armory, The Monastery, The Living Forest, The Rooftop (Dawn & Day, NOT evening), Scorpion's Lair (No classic Music Boo!), The Deadpool, Goro's Lair, The Wastelands, Shang Tsung Room.

I really did not like any of the newer levels tbh. However, some I do like is Kahn's Throne which is a nicely designed level and the Fleshpits for me to use Costume 3 Mileena. I like the Desert level but the sandstorm is just too distracting, if only there were a code to disable the movement so we can see the awesomeness the classic level brings. I really like Kratos' stage because it's very beautiful but too bad it shakes.

Far as other classic MK levels, I miss The Bridge, The River (both are combined with The Street level newer), Pit 3, The Tomb, Palace Gates, Warrior's Shrine (though it's now Shang Tsung's Garden), The Lost Portal in MK3, The Portal in MKII.

MK9 did a wonderful job restoring the nostalgic feel of classic MK by offering classic arenas, music and costumes =-]

Espio

Kokomo
I like the Evil Monastery, there's something so regal and surreal about that stage and the classic and MK9 music are both great.

I also love the Courtyard, Subway, Kahn's Coliseum, The Wastelands, and The Street.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I feel the best in the Dead Pool. Jade costume 2 P2 color looks awesome in there.

McNasty

Moist.
Goros lair, evil monastery, shangs throne all have awesome classic music. In serious matches I always pick courtyard day.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
deadpool, the pit stages,living forest and the flesh pits are prob my fav stages, courtyard night is pretty nice aswell

on the music,i stick on klassic music whenever i can

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Favorites: Deadpool, Courtyard Day, Rooftop, Graveyard, Living Forest

Least Favorites: Desert, Tsung's Throne Room, Street

I prefer the old sound tracks, but a few of the new ones like Deadpool and Graveyard are really good.