What's new

Your Favorite Movie

Enenra

Go to hell.
I fully expect Prometheus to instantly break into my top 5. I've never been so hype for a movie.
Same here. Damn bro, I am growing quite fond of you. Reptile, teaching me how to play Reptile, liking Aliens, and hype for Prometheus? Sexy.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
REDRUM , since you seem to like his movies, I used to be friends with one of Oliver Stone's sons, but he transferred schools :( . He was a good MK player too.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I don't watch many movies, but I do have a few favorites to choose from, like Yu-Gi-Oh: The Pyramid of Light.
I don't know if your trolling or not, but I didn't think you were the anime type.

Some of my favorites are:
Patch Adams
Liar Liar
Jack (Robin Williams)
Good Boy!
Hachi
Lassie
Ghost
Bogus
Nightmare Before Christmas
Corpse Bride
Pirates of the Carribean 1-4
Mrs. Doubtfire
Sweeny Todd
Edward Scissorhands
Bruce Almighty
Evan Almighty
Marley and Me

I don't know, I guess I like a bunch. The oddest one to mention is Just Like Heaven.
I could probably go on, but I don't wanna.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Like the KTP, I'm gonna do top 5 and bottom 5. No particular order, though:

Top 5:
Synecdoche, New York
Gangs of New York
A Clockwork Orange
Requiem For A Dream
Waking Life

Honorable mentions: Hobo with a Shotgun, Trainspotting, Kick-Ass, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and Brazil
You, sir, have excellent taste.

I really wanted to like There Will Be Blood.
I <3 Daniel Day Lewis, a love sprouted mostly because of how amazing he was in Gangs, so I figured, "Fuck, Day-Lewis in another opus-long movie I wouldn't otherwise care for? AND the angry kid from Little Miss Sunshine is his antagonist? WIN."
I was sorely disappointed.

Now that I mention, Little Miss Sunshine HAS to be up there.

Hilarious, powerful, fucked up on every level. Awesome film.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Too tough to point one or two out so I'll go with fav series:

MK movies(ok the first one and new one coming out lol)
Terminator movies
BTTF
LOTR
Child's Play series
Halloween
Superman
Batman(Dark Knight movies)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I don't know if your trolling or not, but I didn't think you were the anime type.
Nope, not trolling. However I'm not quite the "anime type." Yu-Gi-Oh's really the only anime I ever indulged in since like the early 2000s and then my interest died three years ago. Never got interested in others.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Nope, not trolling. However I'm not quite the "anime type." Yu-Gi-Oh's really the only anime I ever indulged in since like the early 2000s and then my interest died three years ago. Never got interested in others.
I fucking miss Yu-Gi-Oh.

NOTHING will ever be more amazing than when Kaiba beat his dad and completely picked apart Exodia Necross.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I know. I made myself sad :(.

Remember Noah's Ark? The last Shadow Game in the Battle City Finals? My favorite card EVER, Cyber Jar?

So many good times...
I remember me selling a first edition Japanese crush card(most broken card ever) to some guy for $100 and a Gameboy advance lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

Fuck the dumb shit
And I raise you not just A fight...THE fight.

So good, I posted the Portugese version just to avoid being distracted from its glory.

...Or maybe I got lazy and grabbed the first link I saw because the fight's so good, no one will care.

WE'RE HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP.

CALL ME NIGHTHAWK.

IT FEELS LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT HIT THE TIP OF MY PENIS!
AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA WRITE ME AND DALE A CHECK FOR $10,000, OR I'M GONNA SHOVE THAT HEARING AID SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HEAR YOUR SMALL INTESTINE AS IT PRODUCED SHIT!!!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I really wanted to like There Will Be Blood.
I <3 Daniel Day Lewis, a love sprouted mostly because of how amazing he was in Gangs, so I figured, "Fuck, Day-Lewis in another opus-long movie I wouldn't otherwise care for? AND the angry kid from Little Miss Sunshine is his antagonist? WIN."
I was sorely disappointed.
There Will Be Blood was even more of a disappointment to me because I'm a huuuuge Upton Sinclair fan (the guy who wrote Oil!, the book TWBB is based off of). Day-Lewis's performance in the movie was awesome... but it was just such a shitty and boring movie. If he wasn't casted in that movie I would've fallen asleep about 20 minutes in. I don't know how anyone can like it. IMO the most overrated movie of the 2000's.

And yes, Little Miss Sunshine is awesome.

I also have to say, The Departed is overrated. It was just okay.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
There Will Be Blood was even more of a disappointment to me because I'm a huuuuge Upton Sinclair fan (the guy who wrote Oil!, the book TWBB is based off of). Day-Lewis's performance in the movie was awesome... but it was just such a shitty and boring movie. If he wasn't casted in that movie I would've fallen asleep about 20 minutes in. I don't know how anyone can like that movie.
Exactly. Hell, if I had time, I'd read it just so I can get the satisfying experience that movie denied me.

+10 for soundtrack
Damn, you're good.