What's new

Your favorite Matches at FR17 ?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
There were too many matches for me to remember and I didn't get to see the entire tourney, want to know what are your favorite matches from the tourney this weekend

Off my head

Syknis vs Murk was one of them.

Notez vs Trepound
Rico vs Trepound

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I have not yet seen 16 Bits top 8 performances because I was at work, gonna take a look at them tomorrow.

I guess I have to look at the twitch recording because these matches haven't been uploaded to youtube yet, right?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I loved watching all of @AK Harold's matches, as well as the rest of my AK crews matches. Other notable matches were from AK members as well, with @AK Smarrgasm's matches and @AK L0rdoftheFLY's matches. Oh, and @AK Pig Of The Hut had some pretty sick matches in Injustice too, but my favorite had to be him vs Gross in MK when he popped off after lol. Lastly, I have to say @Orochi's Green Lantern is so siiiiiick. I loved watching his matches too.

I can't think of any favorite particular match at the moment. I will have to think about it and repost.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Viking vs ppj

Syknis vs Murk

Fly vs King

Notez vs Trepound << @Notez4 Id like to see you at more tourneys bro, good stuff

Actually, all these guys id like to see at more tourneys

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Viking vs ppj

Syknis vs Murk

Fly vs King

Notez vs Trepound << @Notez4 Id like to see you at more tourneys bro, good stuff

Actually, all these guys id like to see at more tourneys
I missed the Fly vs King match, anyone knows if thats going to be on youtube soon?

I loved watching all of @AK Harold's matches, as well as the rest of my AK crews matches. Other notable matches were from AK members as well, with @AK Smarrgasm's matches and @AK L0rdoftheFLY's matches. Oh, and @AK Pig Of The Hut had some pretty sick matches in Injustice too, but my favorite had to be him vs Gross in MK when he popped off after lol. Lastly, I have to say @Orochi's Green Lantern is so siiiiiick. I loved watching his matches too.

I can't think of any favorite particular match at the moment. I will have to think about it and repost.
I didn't even know Gross plays Injustice, I really hope Pig recorded some of the matches.

I$AAC

Noob
Myself vs 7L was pretty crazy, too bad it didn't get streamed :(

My favorite was LotF vs KDZ

And FK vs PL for the lols