What's new

Your Favorite Match Up?

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
My hellfire scorp vs. any sub zero. The mind games get crazy, both of us trying to read the other's teleports, ice balls, and klones. Plus, come on, its scorp vs sub! Klassic with a capital K :cool:

Sonya against anyone with bad wakeups. Get them in the corner and just throw 50/50s on them until dead. Even better if they have a great wakeup and you correctly block and punish it. Then they finally manage to get you in the corner, and you just X-ray out for huge damage and put them back in.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Alist vs Tempest. I can shut down his preasure and jumpinf around with relative ease and bait the ex spins pretty easily for punish.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
So read'em n weep ladies & gentlemen. What is your favorite MU to play & why? Is it the most fun, most fast paced, most methodical, or just it soothes you?

For me it's Ronin Takeda Vs Flame Fist Liu Kang.

The plus frames
The mind games
The oki
The cancels
The reads you have to make on when it's "your turn"
And it's a fast paced in your face MU.

Close 2nd
Spectral Ermac Vs HQT Predator

Floating over scoops, scimitar slams, lasers, and earning the win over his stupid dash cancels it's just too rewarding and well. When HQT players get salty it's irony at its finest.

How bout yall

man you got some stones you on. lol.. i freaking hate this match up but i yet i feel its the best one for me to level up my Ronin. ( and vs DF)
so any chance i get i am playing it . so i guess you can say i actually do have a love hate relationship with this match up.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i think my vote is for Takeda vs Kano. i really have the most fun with these. and even if i lose i cant really get salty about it. i have the best footsie matches with Kano - and kotals too now that i think of it.

i dont mid fighting KL too much either. still get salty if i loss but not toooooo salty:eek:

Espio

Kokomo
Goro versus Jax is awesome, you have two juggernauts going at it with lots of plus frames and godlike corner games. It's just a very fun, fair match up in general.

Goro versus Kitana is hype because each of them controls two unique spots on the screen. Kitana zones him out, but if he gets in and knocks her down, the entire story changes to his favor from her favor. She gets put on her back, odds are she's not getting back up again, but he does struggle to get into that space to ruin her day. It probably illustrates the traditional, balanced struggle of zoner versus a rushdown oriented character better than any match up in MKX, pretty enjoyable to play from both sides when both players are of equal skill.

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
Honestly I love any matchup that lets me get going with Tanya's pressure. I love making my opponents block and applying so much pressure and having them feel like they have no options.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
man you got some stones you on. lol.. i freaking hate this match up but i yet i feel its the best one for me to level up my Ronin. ( and vs DF)
so any chance i get i am playing it . so i guess you can say i actually do have a love hate relationship with this match up.

Summoner was quite a nightmare for me at first, but fighting against something so OP levels you as a player in so many ways. I do not support the nerf mentality that some people have in this community, its contraproductive.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
Shaolin Kung Jin vs. Tempest Kung Lao.

I feel like a lot of people pick lao just because he's good and they think it will make them good. They just pressure pressure pressure and freak out and I love shutting them down
Really? I think this MU is heavily in favor of big cousin, not little cousin unfortunately. I'm with you on the feeling that you get when you come out victorious from an uphill battle though.

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
Really? I think this MU is heavily in favor of big cousin, not little cousin unfortunately. I'm with you on the feeling that you get when you come out victorious from an uphill battle though.
Lao I'm sure has the upper hand here, but I've played the match up so many times I know what to expect. I enjoy it though because it's usually always a fast paced close match.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Subzero vs Scorpion, Raiden vs Johnny Cage, Subzero vs Cyrax, Rain vs Jax...

Wait...

For real though, in MK9 I had many MUs that I just loved playing. Can't think of anything in MKX.