What's new

Your favorite Killer Frost moments?

What are your favorite Killer Frost moments?

• Depleting your opponent's life bar after they successively guess wrong

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Parrying GL's b13 online and watching his character visibly hesitant soon after

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Landing a TA combo against a non inept opponent

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Successfully landing a YOLO slide

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • MB Parrying a beginning of the match MMH trait 3, SM f23, WW b23

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • An incredible comeback due to Frost's vortex

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Post game hatemail and death threats

• Beating a player who attempted to Rooftop/BA counter pick you

• Clashing and having your clash quote be "This mean you don't like me?"

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Landing multiple disrespectful MBF3/ catching 100% of the Injustice populace with b1YOLO cancel into

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
sorry for the double post,

But how is this an option in the Poll?

"MB Parrying a beginning of the match MMH trait 3, SM f23, WW b23"

Does frost magically get meter at the beginning of a match?
The parry acts as first hit and gives her the bar of meter to use for MB.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Having the advantage matchup over AK Pig Of The Hut. He dedicated the first episode of his podcast to raging about her. Revenge for 2 years of Kitana vs. Kenshi.

Irritating GGA Dizzy and causing him to call her "the Kabal of this game".

Listening to GGA HAN complain about resets and try to justify Cyrax in his head. My all time favorite was when he explained to me that "at least with Cyrax's you don't have to guess, you just know you're dead" as if that somehow is less stressful.

Of course my favorite Killer Frost moment was when I dropped her for Catwoman. ;)
that, plus breakers made cyrax less broke overall than frost

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Wow, I'm the only person that absolutely loves killing the opponent in one complete series of guesses?

I mean, it feels so wrong, yet so right. Doesn't matter how much health I have, just a couple of bars and a few wrong guesses and it's already over. I used to feel guilty about it, but after being stage counterpicked with rooftop day against a BA/SM so often, I feel I deserve it now.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The sound of a successful MB parry...especially at the beginning of a match. Sometimes I like to stare at it for a few...in admiration and awe. Sometimes I tilt my head like Michael Myers.
Yeah, I always pause after I hit one, like HOLD DAT.

So epic.

Yeah, that is by far the dumbest dialog lol
No way dude lol, that one is like one of my favs.

that, plus breakers made cyrax less broke overall than frost
What?? OK I will make sure to use a breaker next time in the middle of a 70% un-breakerable reset.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
=( =( I knowwww, oh well. I don't play her anymore anyways.
This is unfortunate.
Jer.....Jer....I find it no coincidence that your name rhymes with...... traitor...

Tis quite alright, though comrade. The Frost lyfe isn't for everyone. Killer Frost has always been there for me. She brought me up when things got really bad. You see I probably would have stopped playing Injustice 4 months ago if the game didn't have Killer Frost.

She's been there through thick and thin. In fact, I used to have an addiction. If it wasn't for Killer Frost, I wouldn't be sober since April.

Jer: Oh wow Ricky, I didn't know you had an addiction...

Rickyraws: Oh yes. I was addicted to losing. After picking up Killer Frost, I am no longer.

Jer: How did she help with your addiction?

Rickyraws: Well, every Frost mainer knows you can't lose with her even when you try! Ahahahahahaha!

Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Don't know what it is, but anti air dagger combos from full screen are just soooooo daaaaamn satisfying. Like plugging a USB in a slot without looking and not having to flip it over cause you guessed wrong.
KF is amazing full screen. It's so satisfying when you connect a slide from full screen and then start a combo into vortex. Sounds like fun! :D

..and then your opponent clashes you and KF responds "Only doing this cuz it's fun!" hehehe

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
KF is amazing full screen. It's so satisfying when you connect a slide from full screen and then start a combo into vortex. Sounds like fun! :D

..and then your opponent clashes you and KF responds "Only doing this cuz it's fun!" hehehe
The online death threats have also started to grow on me, and I look forward to them now. :D