What's new

Your biggest distraction while playing online is...

Your biggest distraction while playing online is...

• players talking

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • lag

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • phone ringing

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • a pet

• poor controller

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • the moose in the backyard

• your kids climbing on you

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • all of these

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get distracted

• other

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
stfu Tim Static UR THE BIGGEST GEEK OUT OF ANY1 IN HERE YOU GOT 4,000 POST YOU GOT NO LIFE.........AND I MIGHT OF MADE A BAD VIDEO BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOU ASS ANYTIME
Thats fucking right dood.

You coming to Columbus in July you prove that notion?

The only times we have played, your 3 round match wins by a hair wont stand offline.

Just to let you know......yeah, you know some sick combos, but you hardly ever do'em in matches....:rolleyes:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
stfu Tim Static UR THE BIGGEST GEEK OUT OF ANY1 IN HERE YOU GOT 4,000 POST YOU GOT NO LIFE.........AND I MIGHT OF MADE A BAD VIDEO BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOU ASS ANYTIME
Are you serious? You're throwing "geek" out there as an insult? It's a forum, dude, not a breakroom. This shit's for fun, you can log as many hours on something enjoyable...there's no limit. Sticks and stones, Kiki. Never seen your vid and don't want to. It probably is as shitty as your attitude. I was going along with your joke so take a chill pill.

the reason y i say tim static is a geek is becuz everytime i post, he reads it right away and trys to
put me out there .....just like when i posted the video........he tryed to make fun of me like a give a f**k about shit u bitches be talkin on the internet

oBryant

Noob
the reason y i say tim static is a geek is becuz everytime i post, he reads it right away and trys to
put me out there .....just like when i posted the video........he tryed to make fun of me like a give a f**k about shit u bitches be talkin on the internet
lol kiki im behind you on that one all the way.. why dont people just shut their shit spreaders and keep the negative talk to themselfs..

Someone else talking to me while I'm playing. IRL, not over the headset. It's hard for me to talk to someone without looking at them.

Tim Static

Adminerator
lol kiki im behind you on that one all the way.. why dont people just shut their shit spreaders and keep the negative talk to themselfs..
look, its a bitch party!

My controller, I can never trust it to do ermacs slam ;) .

@Everyone talking shit - Take it somewhere else please or just drop it. I think the admin should start drawing a line under all the fights that keep happening and actually do something about it and I dont mean sticking the thread in the graveyard.

My controller, I can never trust it to do ermacs slam ;) .

@Everyone talking shit - Take it somewhere else please or just drop it. I think the admin should start drawing a line under all the fights that keep happening and actually do something about it and I dont mean sticking the thread in the graveyard.
Let me pass you a tissue so you can whipe those tears, I will pass you the softest ones I can find, to match your personality... buttercup.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This thread is closed for now. Too many little baby bitches on the site.