What's new

Your biggest distraction while playing online is...

Your biggest distraction while playing online is...

• players talking

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • lag

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • phone ringing

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • a pet

• poor controller

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • the moose in the backyard

• your kids climbing on you

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • all of these

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get distracted

• other

• Total voters
I would have voted "all of these", but unfortunately... I don't have a moose in my backyard.

Lag, poor controller, pet, players talking, phone all are distractions for me. I only really hate Lag, controller, and pet though.

And I get VERY distracted when someone at my house asks, or tells me something while i'm playing.

oBryant

Noob
I would have voted "all of these", but unfortunately... I don't have a moose in my backyard.

Lag, poor controller, pet, players talking, phone all are distractions for me. I only really hate Lag, controller, and pet though.

And I get VERY distracted when someone at my house asks, or tells me something while i'm playing.
i cant fucking stand it when people are talking to me while im playing a first to 10 match.. and when my wife starts beggin me to do her at 4 in the morning.. LMFAO sounds nerdy but when you live with the chick its a totally diffrent thing

oBryant

Noob
If you're givin it to her while playing kombat i gotta give you a high five. that's like the ultimate disrespect rofl

yo i got a bj while playing you mistaKM.. it was that last time i played you before that night you were playing with mane and me

Tim Static

Adminerator
If you're givin it to her while playing kombat i gotta give you a high five. that's like the ultimate disrespect rofl
lol, not during actually playing, eevn though that would be funny. But chasing day puddy is a big distraction. :)

In related news, when I am giving some broad the ol' Static sausage, I think about Street Fighter to make it "last" longer, lol. :p

oBryant

Noob
God, you are an idiot.

Excuse me? i dont recall giving a shit about you? how did you find the time in your busy MK life to read my post and quote it and call me an idiot? leave me the fuck alone dipshit i dont know you so dont talk to me or about me

Droopy

Noob
Excuse me? i dont recall giving a shit about you? how did you find the time in your busy MK life to read my post and quote it and call me an idiot? leave me the fuck alone dipshit i dont know you so dont talk to me or about me
Trust me, its not worth it. Not with FILER. My advice, take it up to him online in a match and let your game do the talking. Hell, try seein if you can beat him gettin some head.

I said, "Players Talking," but to be frank, that's the only reason I play most times. When I'm playing with people on my Friends List, we're always joking around and shit (you should hear some of th god-awful puns Konqrr spits out, ugh). I'd say that's the number one distraction for me, but the close number runner-up is drinking. I work a lot, and spend a lot of time fixing up around the house as well (landscaping, roof, porch, and the 1001 other things that need fixin' up around the house). By the time I get a chance to sit down to play some video games, that's my relax time. I'm not a drunk, but I enjoy downing a few in my off-time, so when I'm playing UMK, or any other game on console or PC, I'm usually tipping back a few. I make no apologies for it, and I never use it as an excuse, but I recognize that I play better when I'm not drinking. But the joking around, having a few drinks, telling horror stories about ex-girlfriends and stuff, that's what keeps it enjoyable for me. And if you aren't having fun when you play, I don't care what your body count/flags collected/total XP/Gamerscore/win total is, you fucking lost. UMK for the 360 doesn't cost 10 bucks, it costs 10 bucks plus whatever time you end up playing it. Time is your total capital, and you never get more based on investment or compounded interest, so spend it well.

P.S. - If you're playing UMK while your girlie's knobbing you, and it doesn't make you want to stop and give it your full attention, she's clearly not doing it right. Yeah, it's nice to double up on guilty pleasures, but only to a point. Next time, drop the controller and coach the poor girl til she gets it right and you can't tell what's going on around you anymore. Otherwise, she'll never get any better.

Tim Static

Adminerator
shut up Dreamcatcher i never played u and u dont no me to be talkin
u lil umk3 geek
Who are you calling geek?

1. You play UMK3 all the time

2. You made a combo video for MKT (albeit, a bad one)

3. You post on a forum for MK games

Your just as much as a geek as everyone here, if not more so.

Droopy

Noob
Im not a geek. Tim knows better. Im a douchebaggery.

I voted moose in the backyard because i throw parties at my house all the time and everytime i get on umk3 somebody brings a goddamn moose over.

Who are you calling geek?

1. You play UMK3 all the time

2. You made a combo video for MKT (albeit, a bad one)

3. You post on a forum for MK games

Your just as much as a geek as everyone here, if not more so.

stfu Tim Static UR THE BIGGEST GEEK OUT OF ANY1 IN HERE YOU GOT 4,000 POST YOU GOT NO LIFE.........AND I MIGHT OF MADE A BAD VIDEO BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOU ASS ANYTIME