What's new

Your best 1 meter (midscreen) and no meter anti air BnB

Mine is j.p 32exffb n.p 32 sfb 321 slide

for 43%, 40% no j.p

This combo is great because normally you cant link a forceball after 32 so the exffb really takes advantage of the meter efficiently.

ive seen alot of different reptile variations on here and would like to hear other ones that are not extremely difficult and you can do them 99.9% of the time online

I think the one i posted is the most practical damaging 1 meter combo. Please prove me wrong, Thanks.

As for the anti-air i have

sfb n.p(if you can get to them in time) 32 ffb 321slide - 30% (31% respectively for the ffb starter)

I haven't really tested out other anti airs and would love to hear yours.

***also, wouldnt a reptile backwards elbowdash be fucking insane :)

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
pretty much the only combos i use are jip, 1,2,2,fastfb,njp,3,2, slow force ball, 3,2,1, ex slowfb to put on pressure or slide to finish off

that and the jip, 3,2,1, dash whiff, njp, 3,2,slowfb, 3,2,exfastfb, 3,2,1, ex slowfb or slide to finish

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
pretty much the only combos i use are jip, 1,2,2,fastfb,njp,3,2, slow force ball, 3,2,1, ex slowfb to put on pressure or slide to finish off

that and the jip, 3,2,1, dash whiff, njp, 3,2,slowfb, 3,2,exfastfb, 3,2,1, ex slowfb or slide to finish
and when its not too laggy and want to get crazy i add an ex acid hand after njp

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Mine is j.p 32exffb n.p 32 sfb 321 slide

for 43%, 40% no j.p

This combo is great because normally you cant link a forceball after 32 so the exffb really takes advantage of the meter efficiently.

ive seen alot of different reptile variations on here and would like to hear other ones that are not extremely difficult and you can do them 99.9% of the time online

I think the one i posted is the most practical damaging 1 meter combo. Please prove me wrong, Thanks.

As for the anti-air i have

sfb n.p(if you can get to them in time) 32 ffb 321slide - 30% (31% respectively for the ffb starter)

I haven't really tested out other anti airs and would love to hear yours.

***also, wouldnt a reptile backwards elbowdash be fucking insane :)
i love that first combo man. much easier than whiff combo but if you dont have any meter your fucked for that. Also if he blocks the combo you waste meter everytyime

I always just do: 321 < dash whiff < NJP < FastFB < 32 < SlowFB < 321 < ender of choice.

If I end with slide its 37% and 40% if you start with a JIP

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Jump in punch > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > 32 > Fast Forceball > 32 > EX Slow Forceball >321 > Slide (44%)

Not sure what it is without the jump in punch. Probably 40%-42%
I tend not to burn meter with combos anyway. I've found myself skipping the slide on the end and cancelling into EX slow forceball for the Cr4 > Acid Hand trap instead.

i still like mine better then any elbowdash whiff n.p combo..its more damaging also...lol ive seen all the elbowdash whiff combos, give me something unique lol NEXT

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i still like mine better then any elbowdash whiff n.p combo..its more damaging also...lol ive seen all the elbowdash whiff combos, give me something unique lol NEXT
though simpler yours is not better because no meter= no combo and if blocked automatic waste of meter.....

though simpler yours is not better because no meter= no combo and if blocked automatic waste of meter.....
Im not just running around dialing this combo in. If i hit them with the 32 then i know its go-time for the exffb..But if not I can react pretty easily when my opponent blocks the 32 and when they do i just finish the full 321 string with acid hand for major chip damage and some pushback. This isnt my 'goto' combo neccessarily. I only use it on certain punishes and situations. This thread wasn't suppose to focus on no meter BnB combos. I have all the no meter BnB's down pat, i just want to see a 1 meter combo that is practical online (no elbowdash whiff n.p) and does great damage. The combo i posted is extremely meter friendly since the exffb is executed earlier in the combo while the elbowdash whiff combo doesn't need an exffb as it only grants you a few percentage more due to being scaled out late in the combo. Furthermore, late in your combo the timing for the final 321slide becomes very strict and is hard to hit sometimes online. The elbowdash whiff combo has ALOT of variables that can go wrong causing in less damage. But yes..the elbowdash whiff combo is the better no meter bnb (since mine NEEDS meter) but thats not what this thread is about. This thread is about Reps 1 meter BnB's

Basically, for 1 METER ill take 32exffb n.p 32sfb 321slide (40%) over 321elbowdash n.p 32 sfb 32 exffb 321slide (40%) any day. Much easier and deals the same amount of damage. As for you saying me blowing a meter if they block it..i can react to a block and do 321acidhand which is much more safer and efficient then missing the elbowdash whiff n.p on your combo.

Not trying to be a douchebag either, just countering your arguement.

Please pay attention to the specifics of the thread! ~thanks~

I think that the best combo mid screen, and the one that i use, is JIP 321 run whiff NJP sfb 32 ffb 321 slide. but if you use uno meter you will get an extra 4% wich in my opinion is useless and a total waste of your preciouse meters. Rep don't gain much meter gauge on hit so you will be exposed to a big damage combi if you don't have the breaker.
and for do the combo or the presure a lot more efective i recomend that you finish the combo with 321 SFB whiff this will do a 37% damage combo BUT you will be on a safe position and able to jumpo with combo and slowly starts to cheap and do your mind game. with these you will do more than 40% damge of this original combo and even more that 44% damge combo using a wasted meter.
hope i helped
see ya on game