What's new

"You will definitely see a Mortal Kombat 4 character", Boon tells TRMK in interview

Pick your fav MK4 char to be playable in MKX

• Total voters

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Reiko will be the character that closest to a balanced Shao Kahn, since he had similar moves to him in MKA and he pretty much wanted to be him in the storyline. Bosses will probably be unplayable (hope not).

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
if they put my nigga meat in boy oh boy ill have fun dicking around... once meat goes in he goes hard
:DOGE
make it happen nrs.

DMAN367

Noob
If you all played the story, Shinnok was on the ending talking to Quan Chi. He will definitely be the main villain and Quan Chi will maybe be the second to last boss or it might be a new monster.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Seriously guys we all know shinnok and fujin hell even reiko seems like a stretch but we should see him by default cuz of shinnok. honestly why the hell sareena isnt on the poll seriously. fuq tanya she was boring as fuq

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Kai should not be in the game as a Liu Kang replacement. You can have him in the story as an alt costume (Sektor/Cyblax style), with a locked variation- but ultimately, he should die or something in story mode because of the change of events due to the time line disruption.

Characters that I think we should for sure see-

MK4 and up
Shinnok
Reiko
Fujin
Quan Chi (Given)
Havik
Hotaru
Kenshi
Ashrah
(BONUS) Sareena
Would be dope AF.

As part of the new characters roster, I'm guessing we will see version 2's of characters that are inspired by or derived from move sets or races for:

Jarek
Tanya
Nitara
Darrius
Mavado
Shujinko
Kira
Tremor

I wouldn't be surprised though if in the story the orderrealm gets decimated before the characters introduced in that realm even have a chance to show themselves in the story.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Most likely Quan Chi, Shinnok, Reiko, and maybe Tanya will be in MKX. I'd also say Fujin but since Liu Kang is dead, Kai would never meet him and travel to China with Kang(Where they find Fujin about to be killed but save him). Because of that, Fujin will have no one to save him from Shinnok's army of darkness and die.

Slymind

Noob
I'm a firm believer that every character from the new generation(Mokap Aside), deserve a second shot, now NRS has more resources and can reinvent those characters is a good way, heck, even some considered classics like Smoke, imo were kinda bland and were reintroduced and expanded in MK9 giving them way more personality.

Would like to see Ashrah and Hotaru making a comeback someday.