What's new

You think NRS should make another 3D platform game?

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Just a thread to see everyone's opinion basically.

So I've been thinking about this even before mkx was even announced, would be nice to see at least one more game in the future with a 3D platform again.

From watching other games such as doa tekken etc. it kind of bums me out to see that they have more movement options, interactables, and even transactions in their games.

Kinda would be cool to see nrs take the next step into making mortal kombat more technical as well, for example

Side stepping - never will hear about a " zoning " issue anymore.

Better interactables - sure throwing and jumping off interactables are fun but in 3d there are more realistic ways you can come up with of handling interactables

And by the 3D platforms being so big the stages will feel complete and make the story mode feel a little more realistic instead them going back and forth in the same spot for example, when jax, sareena, kenshi were battling the revenants on the krossroads stage in the story, literally they were fighting 2 feet away from the arena lol kinda awkward cause its in 2D and they have fight on a thin platform lol

What are your thoughts?