What's new

You guys getting a bad rep ?

Klisp

Noob
i'm avoided 41% of the time for aggressive behavior (20%), and being unsporting (80%).

lol lol lol lol :lol:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was 50-50 yesterday, 33% unsporting. Maybe it's my "Brutality"-esque combos or RHing/specialing people off the screen.

Yep, got bad feedback from someone a few days ago. When the game said Finish Him, I just kicked him and the guy says "Oooh, nice one" and then gives me bad feedback for trash talking! So bascially, I got bad feedback for not doing a fatality.

Tell me about it, couple of days ago I had 84% neg rep, for things like quiting early and trash talking... both of which I never have done.

Before I started playing this I had 75% positive, so... yeah, people suck.

Klisp

Noob
Well today i just got a bad rep for quiting early. I never quit early though. I think players are just getting upset and giving bad rep to get even. lol

CorrezZio said:
Tell me about it, couple of days ago I had 84% neg rep, for things like quiting early and trash talking... both of which I never have done.

i get bad feedback for trashtalking cause whenever someone says something to me or beat me 1 round people get extremely cocky and i talk so much shit after that

Klisp

Noob
ilovepoop said:
CorrezZio said:

i get bad feedback for trashtalking cause whenever someone says something to me or beat me 1 round people get extremely cocky and i talk so much shit after that
What u tell em ? "You like that shit ? Huh ? Huh?" "lol"

Wow just checked mine. 60% bad rep, I leave the game early? lol...

I can't believe people actually spend the time to do that.

Derek

Noob
Yes, I went from 5 stars to 1 and 1/2 in one day. I got my rep back up(lots of ass kissing :()So now Unless my friends are on I get on my other Gamertag I X Fiftyone I.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
People think that when you are done with a ranked match (can't rematch), you leave to play another one...that you left early.

Bad feedback the n00b/scrubs way of crying.

Klisp

Noob
haha agreed. Today i beat about 40 players in a row. I had countless people swear me up and down but i don't leave em bad feedback. I know they're just angry at the asswoopin i gave em. :D

Br0ken

Noob
Yea these guys are ridiculous...For example I was playing a rank match yesterday, I forget the guys name but he was terrible, I had a full bar all I had to do was hit him 2 more times and Idda won...but b4 I could he dropped and called me a "dumbcunt" and left. Right after I looked at my rep he had left an unsporting feedback for me...75% avoid me and 20% or less prefure me.Its a shame they have such attitudes...playing ppl better than them will make them better....

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I am hoping this site collects the types of players who don't do that and will want to play rather than bitch.

Klisp

Noob
yea true. I hope i haven't had a complaint filed against me. It suxs to be good sometimes. lol

Do we have to lower our standards ? I mean, we are good at what we do and we get a bad rep for it ? seeeesh !

It happens to me way too much. I would have ppl i never even played before, avoid me just cause of my old GT.

I also got called a gook yesterday.
Guy has no idea what my ethnicity is, i didnt say anything in the mic either.
He called me a gook, i responded in the message with, ok cya man.

haahha if you act nice to the shit talkers it's funny as hell.

well even if u get multiple complaints filed against 99% of the time microsoft knows that people are mad at you for beating them so they don't really take the complaints into consideration the only one complaint i have seen gone through to microsoft was offensive gamertag and that was my old friend 666billgates666 and microsoft made him change his gamertag i have had ilovepoop since it came out so they don't care to much so don't worry about getting banned or anything