What's new

You didn't even have time to feel remorse.

SCMage

Cursed Bloodline
What's up, MK community?

I'm SCMage, and from the SC I'm sure you have assumed that I am a Soulcalibur V player. Correct. My friend suggested I try out MK9 because he says it's all good fun; however being a 3D fighter player I am still very novice despite poring over pages of information.

I found this site in search of a forum full of information, and it's very impressive. I am from www.8wayrun.com, search Mage on the members tab. (If you are a physical hater of Soulcalibur, don't visit ;P).

I am from the UK, although I see that many on here are from there too, so no worries about that.

As for the title of this thread, it is a quote from Ivy from Soulcalibur IV/V. Haters gonna hate.

I hope to find players to play against and learn more about the MK universe.

Thanks.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Welcome! I get my ass handed to me in SCV! Speaking of which, I should probably play it more...the notations here are really simple though in comparison to SC's (which still isn't very difficult). MK just adopts from Tekken in that sense.

1 is square, 2 is triangle, 3 is x, 4 is circle. The chip will probably throw you off a bit though, no chip throws me off in SCV. "Fuck! He's going to kill me! I'm blocking too much! Initiate stupid offensive tactic in which I'll be blown up for!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What's up, MK community?

I'm SCMage, and from the SC I'm sure you have assumed that I am a Soulcalibur V player. Correct. My friend suggested I try out MK9 because he says it's all good fun; however being a 3D fighter player I am still very novice despite poring over pages of information.

I found this site in search of a forum full of information, and it's very impressive. I am from www.8wayrun.com, search Mage on the members tab. (If you are a physical hater of Soulcalibur, don't visit ;P).

I am from the UK, although I see that many on here are from there too, so no worries about that.

As for the title of this thread, it is a quote from Ivy from Soulcalibur IV/V. Haters gonna hate.

I hope to find players to play against and learn more about the MK universe.

Thanks.
Where abouts in the UK?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Near Doncaster or Scunthorpe, whichever one springs to your mind.
So far north :(, if you can you should come play at Piccadilly with us, gonna be every monday from now on I think, and a tournament a month too.

Also theres a tournament in Stevenage on may the 26th if you're interested

SCMage

Cursed Bloodline
I know, but the thing is I have a lot of Soulcalibur buddies up north so I quite enjoy it.

Thanks for the offer, I'll see what I can do.