What's new

YOMI PRESENTS OUR PRE EVO MKX TIER LIST (RV2.0)

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
The YOMI guys must've felt intimidated by the lowtier squad on their Twitch channel to put KJ out of top 10 and Shinnok being better than EB and Sonya. :DOGE

Creepy00

Noob
Huh, I would ve expected Liu Kang to be higher on the list, did the recent "bug fix" hurt his Dragon's fire variation that much?

Also, idk if I agree with sub's placement, he is more between 13-15 IMO. And there is Kano in 15th...

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
By the way... another patch is inevitable... is there anyone you guys feel is overpowered/unfair and need adjustment, or do you just feel that some of the lower characters need a few buffs?

I absolutely agree with Mileena being bottom 5.
She is definitely low tier in this game compared to all the tools other characters have, but holy hell, NRS outdid themselves this game because I main a bottom 5 character, and it doesn't even feel that bad as low tiers did in mk9.

She is still good.
But very solid list. The only gripe I have is jacqui should be moved up 6-7 slots up. shes not that bad

ImAura

Ironic Irony
Since there hasn't been a tier list pre evo yet, only debated rankings, hopefully this gets some thoughts sparked. Considering my unknown standing, I withheld from doing this, but I came to a consensus with some other good players & I leave this open to interpretation. BTW yes, I have reasoning for each of these choices, but didn't have the time to post them. The characters in each tier aren't in any specific order. Also, didn't feel the need for an S Tier+ as it would only be Tanya & Lao, then I'd skip S Tier. Best variations in mind...

S Tier
Kung Lao
Tanya

A Tier
Raiden
Quan Chi
D'vorah
Shinnok
Cassie Cage

B Tier
Erron Black ( B+, but that command throw nerf did hurt a bit )
Sonya Blade ( ugh, she is, ugh, yea she's good )
Jax ( great pressure, but not enough to be A Tier )
Kung Jin
Sub Zero ( could be C Tier ) Watching the Terry brothers play
Scorpion ( could be C Tier ) these two made me push them up
Kenshi
Lui Kang ( very debatable, probably the only B- )

C Tier
Johnny Cage
Kano
Kitana ( patches made her more viable than most of the C Tiers )
Ermac
Ferra/Torr
Kotal Kahn ( with meter he's about C+ )
Mileena ( C+ )
Reptile

D Tier
Takeda
Goro ( his movement is sad, forced to punchwalk as a run substitute )
Jacqui ( this hurts me because I've seen good Jacqui's & really wanna put her in the C Tier category )
Jason

There are still ideas I'd like to revise, but it's something considering this list could be completely different in a few months. Feel free to question & critique, just wanted our foundation to build off of. Side note IMO we've seen a lot of shocking stuff in tournament so as it stands every character is still able to win, but require more work. Now viability is a different thing.

Just nerf that piece of crap Kung Lao into the ground already. It's enough he had to shit all over Mk9, why the hell does it have to be the same in MKX. Why the hell doesn't he just dissapear already piece of shit.
Quit being butt hurt and level up against Lao instead of crying. This community is better than a multi million dollar movie for entertainment. Spend 5 minutes here and your sorted.

these tier lists are based on the experiences yomi players have. It is in no way accurate. Yomi don't have a decent takeda or ferra tor so they are low and djt is a good subzero so he is on the top. Doesn't make sense to believe these lists. We will have to wait a while and see the tournament placings before any kind of tier list is real.