What's new

YOMI Burger King Wins Youmacon 2015 with Quan Chi!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I'm waiting for Daves reply

And I think King purposely rolled full Quan to prove a point

Well done King

Gg to Dizzy, I would of went SD vs Cassie as I feel it handles the MU better

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Didn't take long at all for King to grab a win after his QC switch

Do you think it's possible everyone was right when they said the only thing keeping this character back in the tournament scene is the mediocre players behind it?

Good to see a mid tier character take out a win tho :DOGE

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What!!! I'm sure if Alucard went Tremor he would of still made it top 8.

I hate this option select argument
If goes with your opinion

"Uhhh look he wasn't top 8, see the char has issues I told you"

But when it it goes against your opinion

"Tournements placing don't mean shit, it's all about the player dude"

Lol

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure

Lol
I wish I could like this post multiple times! I'm all for tournament placing a being taken with a grain of salt, anything can happen on the day, so I'm all the way on board with saying players decide the results first, the character comes secondary

However if you are the person who has said at every possible opportunity that a character isn't OP simply because it hasn't won any tournaments (M2Dave) you can't turn around when he does and say "the character had absolutely nothing to do with this win, it was simply a win due to an amazing player"! And he gets bonus points docked for also describing said player as "a rush down fool and a scrub" just last week!

Congrats to @YOMI FOREVER KING on your win. Your ability to play multiple characters so smoothly even though they are fresh out the oven for you, will never cease to impress me! Always fun to watch as well, haven't watched these games yet but I'm looking forward to sitting down and watching Quan Chi in your hands :joker:

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Good games to everyone, felt felt would've done better in the darkfire match if not for so many drops.
Yeah, we were both nervous bro haha. I couldn't even get my JK teleport NJP combo down consistently cause of nerves lmao. We still had a good set though, and your Spec Ops Cassie is def no slouch

Lol
Alucard dropped Tremor because he felt that the mid nerf made him less a threat. He actually said this on stream.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Alucard dropped Tremor because he felt that the mid nerf made him less a threat. He actually said this on stream.
He even went as far as to set up a FT5 exhibition between my Cassie and Footwurk's Tremor to see if there was any reason to keep playing the character. Despite this he's still played the character in recent tournaments. He's also picked up a Necromancer Shinnok.