What's new

YOMI Burger King Wins Youmacon 2015 with Quan Chi!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Shoutouts time.

Everyone that attended. Glad you guys could come out and support our tournament. We got between 50-60 entrants for MKX and got some amazing matches on and off stream.

@YOMI FOREVER KING Congrats on the tournament win *coughscumbagcough*, glad you showed that with enough training and dedication that people could win with a character WIDELY considered mid-tier or worst.

@GGA Dizzy for crushing Footwurk's dreams of being the best Johnny within 24 hours! Seriously though,fantastic Johnny and a great set between us. Also, the guy is like super, super nice lol.

Footwurk/Vman/FatalFemme for the coaching and advice. All of that stuff helped me a lot throughout the weekend. Thanks guys.

@FOREVER KING JR That losers finals set of our pool was completely nerve-racking, excellent Johnny Cage dude.

@DarkFire* One of the best Tanya's I've played so far, had me completely lost at times of what to do. Great set.

@Skeezer12 for showing me a good Hat Trick Kung Lao lol.

Michigan Players for showing out this weekend. 4 in top 8 and giving the out of towners fits during play. Good job guys.

The numerous people I met and played in casuals, some good people there that just couldn't quite make it out of pools but still a good showing. For some this was their first tournament ever so the nerves were ridiculous but they still did pretty good.

Sorry if I missed you.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
unfortunately as much as I hate the latest MKX patch... there are more positives in it than negatives.
The last MKX patch was the best one by far honestly. They finally buffed Jaqui Goro Takeda Kotal and others. The last patch basically made the low tiers more viable, if anything we NEED another patch like that.

Nobody really needs to be nerfed at this point(except for maybe Quan), we only need low tier buffs from here on out.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
The last MKX patch was the best one by far honestly. They finally buffed Jaqui Goro Takeda Kotal and others. The last patch basically made the low tiers more viable, if anything we NEED another patch like that.

Nobody really needs to be nerfed at this point(except for maybe Quan), we only need low tier buffs from here on out.
*cough* raiden *cough*

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
was pretty cool seeing someone rocking spec ops cassie, good matches man look forward to seeing more

Thanks, I think it's really underappreciated thanks to the popularity of Hollywood/Brawler, it's not as straight forward as those two variations and requires a lot of reads. But people are already interested in playing it after seeing my performance so that makes me happy.

Wait WHAT THEEEEE!!!! Are you seriously suggesting to nerf a midtier character? :DOGE

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure

You are very versatile as a player, but if every character was balanced evenly, who would you pick? Who suits your play style the most in terms of gameplan