What's new

Yo.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I've been on this website for less than two weeks, and I haven't introduced myself.

Hi guys, Mortal Kombat 9 is the reason I got into fighting games and to the franchise Itself. I was a fan of the games (MK) years ago, but not like it was now. I also play Street Fighter X Tekken, but I suck completely and barely play it now. I cannot WAIT for Injustice to come out! I'm also a Comic Book fan which is another reason for me to get the game! I main as Stryker in MK9. Why? Because he's underrated as shit and he brought a gun to the fight.

Characters I play in MK9:
Stryker (Main)
Sektor
Rain
Kabal
Kano
Smoke
Johnny Cage (Started Playing)

Characters I'll Play as when Injustice comes out:
Aquaman
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Bane
Deathstroke
Green Arrow
Flash
Green Lantern
Joker
Lex
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl (Hinted)
Captain Cold (Hinted and Who I want to Main)
Doomsday (If Playable).

Glass Sword

Nobody
Welcome to Test Your Might if you came here it means you are not a scrub. Please use the wealth of knowledge on this site to your advantage. Also if your looking for games just give a shoutout in your status and most of the time you can find a challenger.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Welcome to Test Your Might if you came here it means you are not a scrub. Please use the wealth of knowledge on this site to your advantage. Also if your looking for games just give a shoutout in your status and most of the time you can find a challenger.
I guess people come here not to fight Scrubs huh? haha.

Thanks!