What's new

Yo Yo

I$AAC

Noob
Some of you know me from either SRK or MKU in the early MKDC days. I just joined this site because I plan on getting the local scene ready for MK9 as well as the resurrection of UMK3 around my area as well once the MK TE Sticks are out.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Some of you know me from either SRK or MKU in the early MKDC days. I just joined this site because I plan on getting the local scene ready for MK9 as well as the resurrection of UMK3 around my area as well once the MK TE Sticks are out.
I definitely remember you. I made you that Death Stroke sig, way back.

Welcome to TYM, I$AAC.

Where are you from, btw?

I$AAC

Noob
I definitely remember you. I made you that Death Stroke sig, way back.

Welcome to TYM, I$AAC.

Where are you from, btw?
ah yes I remember that....great sig BTW

I'm from Tampa FL. Back when i joined MKU I was the only person in central FL that played. However, now for the next MK I'll have offline comp (oBryant) since we know each other now.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
ah yes I remember that....great sig BTW

I'm from Tampa FL. Back when i joined MKU I was the only person in central FL that played but now for the next MK I'll have offline comp (oBryant)
Are you planning to attend any big major soon? The MK-Crew here on TYM is working hard to setup everywhere.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome and it's a pleasure to have you here, I$AAC. Enjoy your stay - make yourself at home.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I plan on going the final round. MWC, CEO(Florida major) and of course EVO2011
Cool, I will be running UMK3 at final round. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. We are working on either MK2 or MKDC as a side MK game, not sure which one we will run.

Welcome to TYM!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Cool, I will be running UMK3 at final round. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. We are working on either MK2 or MKDC as a side MK game, not sure which one we will run.

Welcome to TYM!
Maybe dont bother pushing anything else, just have UMK3 running all weekend for casuals. You'll be surprised how many people will want to play and get interested :D