What's new

Yo old tymers, long time stalker first time blah blah

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
God I hope the netcode is significantly better this time around, mk9's netcode combined with Australia's internet made it so playing someone a few streets away was like playing someone on the other side of the world. Maybe that was just Perth though, was it as bad over in the eastern states?
Yeh tell me about it man..
Mk9 NetCode was abysmal
Even playing people in Sydney was laggy AF
Can't believe we ( the aus mk9 FGC ) actually tried an online koth tournie..
Terrible.

Least now that it is legal we will have a LOT more people to vs.

@MK Led
what's your tag man?
Also, you should join our fb page if you haven't already

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Welcome. Is your name self-created or was it inspired by the QuanFusion video?
Mayo!
Hey man. I thought I came with it myself ( I wrote down like heaps of stupid quan puns.. Haha )
But i have watched all your vids so I probably subconsciously stole it.
My bad?

MK Led

Umbasa
Yeh tell me about it man..
Mk9 NetCode was abysmal
Even playing people in Sydney was laggy AF
Can't believe we ( the aus mk9 FGC ) actually tried an online koth tournie..
Terrible.

Least now that it is legal we will have a LOT more people to vs.

@MK Led
what's your tag man?
Well I can imagine how that turned out :/ and YES looking forward to there being more than 5 Aussies playing the game at any one time :p

My psn is just my name here with an underscore, MK_Led

I just hope the netcode will allow good connections between WA and the Eastern States.

Also, you should join our fb page if you haven't already
I should. What is it called specifically?

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Well I can imagine how that turned out :/ and YES looking forward to there being more than 5 Aussies playing the game at any one time :p

My psn is just my name here with an underscore, MK_Led

I just hope the netcode will allow good connections between WA and the Eastern States.

I should. What is it called specifically?
Mortal kombat Australian community page I believe. That's the entry level one for the public with around 100 people.
Then there's the more serious players page that I'll have to invite you to since its private.

TheLastWingman

100% Wingman Success rate
Mortal kombat Australian community page I believe. That's the entry level one for the public with around 100 people.
Then there's the more serious players page that I'll have to invite you to since its private.
can people from New Zealand join since were pretty much neighbors ;) Sadly there's no Mortal Kombat scene in NZ (fingers cross MKX will bring in alot of people)

but glad too see Aussie players excited for MKX, more people to play with, just hoping MKX will have be better online than MK9 which was pretty much unplayable if you're from New Zealand

can people from New Zealand join since were pretty much neighbors ;) Sadly there's no Mortal Kombat scene in NZ (fingers cross MKX will bring in alot of people)

but glad too see Aussie players excited for MKX, more people to play with, just hoping MKX will have be better online than MK9 which was pretty much unplayable if you're from New Zealand
We do have some people from NZ in the main Australian group considering we could only connect only to people in Australia and NZ online so if you want to join, you are more than welcome to!

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Yo! Dude from Australia here.
Have been viewing this site religiously since mk9.
Don't know what took me so long to join.. Can't wait to post pictures of doge and bitch about pointless shit <3

Mains:
Mk9 - Quan/Johnny
Injustice - Nightwing/Bladam
Mkx - Quan/Johnny

Now to get me one of those swanky variation banners..

Sorcerer!
Sup dogg. Good on you to start posting. Bad as you're from Australia bro... add me on PSN if you want to get some games in. Hopefully lag will be minimal lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome @QUAN-FUSION !

If Shinnok isn't playable, Quan will be a character I aim to try out.

Anyway, welcome to TYM. We're doing everything we can to gear up for MKX.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Lol Jord @QUAN-FUSION
Finally on TYM
To think I originally found you on TRMK. And then how you started the facebook and how everything then blew up.
Been a long time.
Haha Aaron! Yeh I know, took my sweet time ay
Forgot all about meeting you on trmk! I was so desperate to find other Aussies to play, that's why I started that group.

Gonna be fun to do it all again.