What's new

Yo old tymers, long time stalker first time blah blah

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Yo! Dude from Australia here.
Have been viewing this site religiously since mk9.
Don't know what took me so long to join.. Can't wait to post pictures of doge and bitch about pointless shit <3

Mains:
Mk9 - Quan/Johnny
Injustice - Nightwing/Bladam
Mkx - Quan/Johnny

Now to get me one of those swanky variation banners..

Sorcerer!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Can't wait to post pictures of doge and bitch about pointless shit <3
Just...perfect. Welcome! :D

Where in Australia are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Just...perfect. Welcome! :D

Where in Australia are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?
Sydney mate, mk9 was my first competitive fighter.
Mained Quan and Johnny.
Play injustice erry day - nightwing/Bladam
I'm a PS3/4 dude.
I have no games on ps4. It is soley for mkx haha.
I'm keen as for Quan and was gonna be cassie but now that Johnny is most likely in im gonna stay loyal to my mk9 mains.
Yeh, read the comics on YouTube haha
Shits getting realllll.

So weird talking to you youphemism.. I feel like I know you from all the stalking.. LOL

Please do correct any grammatical errors I may have made (insert doge coz I don't know how yet.. Ha)

macro

Eezeepeezee
Yo! Dude from Australia here.
Have been viewing this site religiously since mk9.
Don't know what took me so long to join.. Can't wait to post pictures of doge and bitch about pointless shit <3

Mains:
Mk9 - Quan/Johnny
Injustice - Nightwing/Bladam
Mkx - Quan/Johnny

Now to get me one of those swanky variation banners..

Sorcerer!
Welcome bra.
Just saying, you joined at the perfect time. With all the Hype about to go down and all. And great choice picking Quan as your main.
I can guarantee that we are going to have some great players playing the grand master Quan Chi. And with great players, there will always be great matches you can watch. When we all get are copys of the game you can defitnitely hit me up for some games when ever you want, and I always play long sets, so get ready for some match-up experience.

By the way, what system would you be getting MKX on?

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I guess I'll pop on and say welcome to TYM! Enjoy your stay if you can :)

...Don't be startled, I know, I'm kind of a big deal around this neck of the woods. Just treat me like a normal person :DOGE

huehuehue

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Sydney mate, mk9 was my first competitive fighter.
Mained Quan and Johnny.
Play injustice erry day - nightwing/Bladam
I'm a PS3/4 dude.
I have no games on ps4. It is soley for mkx haha.
I'm keen as for Quan and was gonna be cassie but now that Johnny is most likely in im gonna stay loyal to my mk9 mains.
Yeh, read the comics on YouTube haha
Shits getting realllll.

So weird talking to you youphemism.. I feel like I know you from all the stalking.. LOL

Please do correct any grammatical errors I may have made (insert doge coz I don't know how yet.. Ha)
Well well well @n-megabytes and @Pan1cMode , seems your country's high level community grows by the minute!

If you want to keep up with the comic discussion then feel free to join us over here, although by the sounds of it you might already be caught up with us lol.

Haha you're not the first one that's said that :D I'm sure I'll get to know you too if you stick around enough!

There's a bunch of emotes, here's a gif of how you access them when you're making a post:

Well well well @n-megabytes and @Pan1cMode , seems your country's high level community grows by the minute!

If you want to keep up with the comic discussion then feel free to join us over here, although by the sounds of it you might already be caught up with us lol.

Haha you're not the first one that's said that :D I'm sure I'll get to know you too if you stick around enough!

There's a bunch of emotes, here's a gif of how you access them when you're making a post:
Haha, yeah he is one of the original mk players that imported the banned game! Looking forward for everyone's return for mkx as well as welcoming new people who didn't have the chance to be a part of our community because of the ban in 2011!

MK Led

Umbasa
Haha, yeah he is one of the original mk players that imported the banned game! Looking forward for everyone's return for mkx as well as welcoming new people who didn't have the chance to be a part of our community because of the ban in 2011!
Wow I forgot the game was banned in aus haha. I happened to be in Europe early 2012, so me and a mate also got it before it was released here. :D
So fucking glad mkx got classified R, especially after hotline miami 2 just got refused a rating.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
"old tymers"
that shit said out loud is so clever that it makes me squirt.

Welcome to the site dude. Nice to see more aussies. It sucks mk9 was banned there because i seriously think Australia would eat up MK.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Former Lurker Noob to Former Lurker Noob, I salute you.

Quan has never looked better in MKX, and I expect good things from JC too.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my main. :DOGE

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Wow, didn't think anyone actually read these haha
Thanks for the kind welcoming! :D
I will check out your suggestions.
Looking forward to fleshing out quan with my shadow brothers lol

@macro
I'm on ps4, are you in the states?
Would love to run some sets with you. But getting a good connection from aus can be difficult.

Last edited:

macro

Eezeepeezee
Wow, didn't think anyone actually read these haha
Thanks for the kind welcoming! :D
I will check out your suggestions.
Looking forward to fleshing out quan with my shadow brothers lol

@macro
I'm on ps4, are you in the states?
Would love to run some sets with you. But getting a good connection from aus can be difficult.
Ya I'm from Michigan, so yes.
About connection, I don't really care that much as long as we can get into a game that's not any worse then the MK9 netcode.

MK Led

Umbasa
getting a good connection from aus can be difficult.
God I hope the netcode is significantly better this time around, mk9's netcode combined with Australia's internet made it so playing someone a few streets away was like playing someone on the other side of the world. Maybe that was just Perth though, was it as bad over in the eastern states?