What's new

Yo MK World!!! (Come out to Body Shop Saturdays in South Jersey)

Wats up. My name is Thomahawk. I am new to this site but im semi familiar with Mk but would like to get better at it. Me and my crew Team Dont Ever Stop has been running successful tournaments for the past 6 months. We are big fans of Mortal kombat and have great respect for the community.

We will running MK9 biweekly at Body Shop with live stream (tho our stream is down at the moment). The main games will be MK9,SSFIV,and MVC3. But the cool thing with us is that we run side tournaments on special occasions like Umk3,3s,Guilty,Garou,etc Because theres nothing like the classics.

I hope to meet some of you guys and become a better mk player in the process.

Here is the link to The Body Shop thread
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?3654-Team-D.E.S-Presents-Body-Shop-Saturdays-9-UMK3-SSFIV-MVC3-Blackwood-NJ.-April-9th-2011&p=38150#post38150

Lets get hype for Mortal Kombat.
Peace from Team DES.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TM, Thomahawk. :)

Live stream, eh? Can't wait to see the talent you guys will bring!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Good stuff man, I live 20-25 min. away from Philly and will help with whatever I can. Cant wait to meet you this Saturday.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
South Jersey huh? What parts are that? I'm only familiar with Jersey City, Bayonne, Woodbridge and Union(a little bit since my friend went to school there)

But welcome to TYM, long live MK!

South Jersey huh? What parts are that? I'm only familiar with Jersey City, Bayonne, Woodbridge and Union(a little bit since my friend went to school there)

But welcome to TYM, long live MK!
Thanks. Were in The Camden County Region. Mainly the Deptford,Cherry Hill, Blackwood area. From Woodbridge, its about an hour and a half away.