What's new

Yo Liu

ZAQ

Noob
Tim Static said:
this is getting old real quick.
lol, I saw some clip of Leno bringing up what his mom thought about it and he almost cried, I love it.

Kanye West does not care about white people :'(

Tim Static

Adminerator
ScheissNussen said:
lol, I saw some clip of Leno bringing up what his mom thought about it and he almost cried, I love it.

Kanye West does not care about white people :'(
Kanye West doesnt care about country people. :'(

i just cant believe nobody realizes yet that this was "the VMA staged incident of 2009" just like 2008,2007,2006,2005,04,03,02..........etc.

EVERY year the VMA has a "staged incident" that looks real and causes controversy. taylore swift was not aware, but kanye was most likely prepped for this. think about it, its the "staged event" that the VMA has every year. it gets old and i dont buy into any of it, look how many people are talking about this, MTV is smart, they know how to market themselves and their shows, and they know what sells..........drama. all fucking BS

staged.............

* the pics above are great tho...lol, i like the scorpion one

ZAQ

Noob
Fake or not, I like to see arrogant assholes get an even shittier reputation.
If this is staged, I'm all for it, and feel free to make hiphop "artists" look like fools on a daily basis.

If you are willing to sell yourself short for some attention, then Nas was right:

eat dat watermelon eat dat watermelon shol iz gooood lol

Kanye likes fishsticks in his mouth that makes him a gay fish.....He just doesn't get it.

yea this was definetely staged just like the mtv movie awards with bruno and eminem, come on MTV don't be gay all you play is reality shows and NO MUSIC!!! should be called RTV. Only good shows are fantasy factory and nitro circus

Taylor Swift is a hottie

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ScheissNussen said:
If this is staged, I'm all for it, and feel free to make hiphop "artists" look like fools on a daily basis.

If you are willing to sell yourself short for some attention, then Nas was right:

Notice how one of the greatest rappers of all time says "hip hop is dead" and not "rap is dead". Truly fucking sad. One day it'll be Chamillionaire or some [ban incoming] saying "pop is dead". THAT'S WHAT THEIR SHIT IS. Pop with slightly more rhymes apparently equals "hip hop" to the SAME IGNORANT IDIOTS that contribute to their OWN music scene's deterioration. And then they try to say incidents like Kanye West being a moron on national T.V. (whether staged or not) is the reason why their music gives 90's Rap constant worshipping blowjobs? Give me a fucking break. And fuck Nick Cannon.

ScheissNussen said:

very true.

but the problem is that doesn't hurt him. that helps him, he now has a fresh new round of fame.bad publicity is the new "good" publicity. its just so lame to me that MTV does these stupid gimmicks, i mean that's kinda hurtful to someone like little innocent Taylor Smith who is just trying to be all into her music, and MTV sets this shit up, unless she know's too, which could help her fame even more. It's all just bs if you ask me. And how many youtube videos are posted regarding this shit? hundreds already, millions of views...........so retarded

personally i believe hiphop is very much alive. as far as greatest rapper of all time is concerned tech n9ne is amazingly talented independent rapper who is very successful and got 2 where he is today with no help from mtv. im very much in the true hip hop scene, ATMOSPHERE, pos, brother ali, sage francis, murs, immoral technique, eyedea...just 2 name a few are utterly on fire in the midwest region. all this new rap is bs.. who gives a shit about a nitty beat?? if i wanna get crunk ima jam some haystak and hold my w high.

lol, what happened with eminem and bruno?

I don't watch very much TV because it's all BS so it wouldn't suprise me if they set something up like that. Seems like the best shows are online or long gone now, sucks.

no u got me wrong, thosd guys i mentioned have declined mainstream 100%. they dont wanna b some disappearing act. the things they say r real and from the heart..