What's new

Years later, do you find these (MK9+IGAU) Eventhubs tier lists accurate?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Thank god people acknowledge how fucked up Freddy was in MK9. If I was to make any changes it would be:
1 Kabal
2 Kenshi
3 Cyrax
4 Freddy, moved from 9 to 4
5 Sonya
6 Smoke, moved from 7 to 6
7 Kung Lao, moved from 4 to 7
8 Kitana
9. Johnny Cage, moved from 6 to 9
10 Skarlet
11 Liu Kang, moved from 13 to 11
12 Reptile, from 11 to 12
13 Shang Tsung from 15 to 13
14 Sektor
15 Jax, from 12 to 15
16 Mileena, Switched with Raiden
17 Raiden
18 Rain, Switched with Ermac
19 Ermac
20 Scorpion
21 Sub-Zero
22 Noob Saibot
23 Sindel
24 Cyber Sub-Zero
25 Quan Chi
26 Baraka
27 Nightwolf
28 Jade
29 Stryker
30 Kano
31 Sheeva

Also I'd say Shazam was a mid-tier character by the end of the game's life, he was so bad in the beginning but those patches really helped.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Shazam is not hard to zone, he'll always eat an arrow or two even with teleport and I'll always have time to reload EA on hit. Everything else I agree with. On wake up he's very easy to read to so there is that

It's like I said though, I don't mean to downplay Shazam or up play GA. I just personally never found it hard to fight him. Even though I 100% agree with that that GA < Shazam, I never lost to one as GA. Shazam might be better than GA but he definitely doesn't body him by any means because GA can make the right reads to win as he's very read heavy as a character and Shazam is very punishable on most of his good stuff. Let's just leave it at soft 6-4 to Shazam that can swing into GA's favor (almost a 5-5).

I have an open mind, PM me about this if you feel the need to refute, I'll even play you to prove me wrong. However, GA definitely is higher than bottom 3 and even with Grundy (but 90% of the cast can blow Grundy up including GA) So bottom 10 or 5
again it's not about the Shazam MU vs GA it's about their tools vs the rest of the cast.