What's new

Yeah the salt is real

E

Eldriken

Y'know, some people make MU charts based purely on online play.
What if they do and their MU charts are very similar (if not exact) to someone who makes one based off of offline play?

My zatanna experience came from deg and we played at FR
I saw your reasoning and I agree with it.
I also agree with the fact that she's not found out as much yet, so it could be worse, 4-6 or even.

It's probably bad though, but for the reasons deg and you gave off, along with solid offline play.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
MU charts should be based on characters tools and frame data anyway. I find them more of a guide. Online/offline sets should be minimal input because you have to assume both players are on the exact same skill level and know the MU as well as they can which is rarely the case.

online :)

What if they do and their MU charts are very similar (if not exact) to someone who makes one based off of offline play?
Then you have some people who downplay their character so much based off of online play, and have to cry, talk shit, downplay, and can't over the person who handed their ass to them.

Online MU charts are viable in some aspect, but not a best out of 9.

E

Eldriken

Then you have some people who downplay their character so much based off of online play, and have to cry, talk shit, downplay, and can't over the person who handed their ass to them.

Online MU charts are viable in some aspect, but not a best out of 9.
I agree. I was just asking in general. Not based off of a best out of 9.

I agree. I was just asking in general. Not based off of a best out of 9.
Yup it helps.
It's not 100% accurate online, it can change somewhat offline, but as long as you know a matchup online, you should be good to go offline.
You'll make mental notes like oh this is more punishable offline, or, mixups aren't that hard to react to offline etc.

E

Eldriken

Yup it helps.
It's not 100% accurate online, it can change somewhat offline, but as long as you know a matchup online, you should be good to go offline.
You'll make mental notes like oh this is more punishable offline, or, mixups aren't that hard to react to offline etc.
I'm having to keep all of this in mind considering I'm going to my first tournament in June.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I saw your reasoning and I agree with it.
I also agree with the fact that she's not found out as much yet, so it could be worse, 4-6 or even.

It's probably bad though, but for the reasons deg and you gave off, along with solid offline play.
I miss you.